Tricks Up Their Sleeves.

~flashback~

"Where is she!" The girl stood at the front door, out of breath due to running the whole way here.

"Where is who?" Freddy asked, trying his best not to crack. He was told to answer the door so that the plan could be fully executed. He didn't have the strength to hold someone while they struggled in his arms.

"DON'T PLAY DUMB WITH ME, PRICK!" She impatiently pushed the boy onto the floor as she rushed in the house. "Where?" Her head swung from side to side, trying to take in the home. To her left was the living room, the stairs were in front of her, and so was a hallway to the right. She took a change and ran up the stairs, yelling out the girls name "(Y/N) WHERE ARE Y-" She stopped herself and slapped her forehead. "Idiot they kept her in the basement." She bolted down the stairs, noticing Freddy as he was getting up. "'SCUSE ME FLAMEBOY." She yelled as she pushed him back onto the floor. She ran down the hallway, and stared at the two doors. Opening one she found a bathroom, and growled as she ran to the other. "YES! IM COMING (Y/N)!" As she made her way down she saw a figure in the cell. They had a cloth over them, and were lying on the floor. "Holy Jesus." She whispered while looking around for a key. She knew that the cell would be locked. Once she found them she opened the cell and ran to her friend. "Oh my god, (Y/n) are you ok?" Tearing the cloth off, her eyes landed on the body. "What the..."

"Gotcha, pipsqueak." A voice behind the girl and the trick echoed throughout the room.

~flashback end~

The boy sat in his car, completely in thought. 'Where could she have gone? Maybe I am being too clingy... Maybe she has other friends and just never told me, but she wouldn't.....would she?' As he went deeper and deeper into his mind, he started the car and vegan to drive home. 'Why am I so hung up on this? She's allowed to have her own life, Oliver. I can't always be around her... Right?' He stopped the car and quickly pulled out his phone. He typed in "What does it mean when I overly worry about my girlfriend?" And watched as links showed up. He clicked on urban dictionary and cocked his head.

Yandere: A common term in otaku fandom, a yandere is a person (usually female) romantically obsessed with someone to the point of using violent means to get them in their arms.

'That's impossible, I'm not obsessed with her, nor would I ever kill or harm anyone who got too close to her.' He smacked himself in the face and threw his phone onto the passenger seat. 'Oliver, you're being an idiot.'

---

"Get her phone." The devious male ordered as he watched the blue boy carefully approach her squirming. "Hurry up, Richie. We don't have all day."

"Why don't you do it then?!" Richie whined, he was afraid of being smacked in the face by her flailing arms. Trevor currently was holding her around her waist as the other three towered over her.

"Fine." The black haired male crouched and swiftly stuck his hand into her pants pocket, only to cock his head. "What the..." He pulled out his hand with nothing. "Dumb bitch didn't bring her phone." That sparked something in Steph, she screamed as loud as she could but it only muffled under the tape. "Wait... Freddy, since you have her number, can't you trace her phones location?" Jason smirked as he stood back up.

"Oh! Yeah I can. Just guve me a sec..." He pulled out his own device and began typing away at the screen. The other three patiently waited for the tech savvy red head smiled. "I did it! Here look." He showed the phone to Jason and the boys, it displayed a map and a red point where her phone is located.

"What would we do without you, bud." Jason chuckled as he put his arm around the boy. "Now, go get it." The shy boy widened his eyes at the sudden change in tone.

"What?! I can't- I'm too scared! What if the parents are really strict, and mean, or suspicious-" He stopped when he felt a slight impact to his stomach. Jason had punched him.

"Listen Freddy, only you know where it is. Plus, I wouldn't be comfortable if I took your phone." The boy was smirking till the end of the world, his voice laced with tease.

"Hey hey ease up on him." Richie interrupted. "I'll go with you Fred, come on." The blue haired boy took Freddy from Jason's grasp and walked him up the stairs.

"So Trevor, you wanna knock her out so you can rest?" Jason asked as he looked down at the struggling girl. "She's bound to get tired soon." The blonde shook his head. "Whatever, shoot yourself. I'm going to go to my room for a bit. See ya." With that the evil boy left the room.

---

"A friend from school?" The older women cocked her head at the boy's lie. "But our Steph doesn't have friends." Freddy rubbed the back of his head nervously. 'Jeez these guys are not what I expected. We might as well be doing her a favor by taking her in.'

"Um, Well our teacher told me to bring her work home, but I remembered that she borrowed my textbook so I need it back." Richie observed from the car, practically the getaway driver.

"That sounds like our little rebel! Her room is upstairs." The mother moved out the of the way, allowing Freddy to enter the house. He quickly looked back and gave Richie a nervous look. He simply replied with a hand gesture that signaled him to keep going. The boy nodded and proceeded to enter, and go to the second floor. There were about 4 rooms on this floor, which meant he had to search. The first was the parents room, second a guest room, and third was a room that seemed to belong to the girl. He didn't bother to check the last, and entered the room slowly. Scanning the entire room, he found the phone they had been searching for. He grabbed the device and was a out to leave when he remembered his lie. He found a notebook on a desk and shrugged his shoulders as he rushed out and down the stairs.

"YeahthanksIgottagobye!" He called out as he ran out the front door and to the car. The two sat in their house in silence until one of them finally spoke.

"What did he say...?"

~