Halloween/Do you wanna hang?/Michael in the bathroom

wild

wīld/

adjective

uncontrolled or unrestrained, especially in pursuit of pleasure.

______

_____

(Y/N) knew it was a bad idea to come to this party the second she walked in. Her nose was immediately filled with the smells of weed, alcohol, and other things she'd rather not elaborate on for too long.

At least her costume was bad - she quite liked it, actually. She was dressed as black widow, who was one of her idols growing up. No shade to her mother, of course, but black widow was a lot cooler to look up to then your mom.

She looked around for somebody - anybody - she knew. Her heart skipped a beat and she smiled as she saw Jake, who was standing in the corner and talking to some blonde girl dressed as a dog. (Y/N) frowned slightly, but she brushed off her paranoia. Jake would never cheat on her, they had just gotten together!

"Jake!" She called out to him, waving to the boy. He flashed a grin at her and lightly jogged over to (Y/N), and gave her a small hug as a greeting. It was awkward, though.. why? They were dating, why was this hug weird?

"You okay? You look really tired." Jake noted, pushing a strand of her unruly hair from her face and tucking it behind her ear. (Y/N) raised her eyebrows at him slightly, glad he cared somewhat.

"I'm not tired, Im sober." She joked, crossing her arms across her chest. Jake laughed loudly, but nobody turned a head. They probably couldn't hear over all the loud music, anyways, from what (Y/N) gathered.

"Sober? That isn't good! Let me get you a drink!" Jake exclaimed, suddenly turning on his heel and walking over to the kitchen, where the drink tables were. (Y/N) whipped her head around to see if she knew anybody else fondly here.

"(Y/N)!" A male voice yelled from behind her, barely audible over the music (that, as mentioned before, was loud as fuck.) (Y/N) turned to see the sight of Jeremy, standing confidently behind her.

She smiled, happy to see this boy. He was nice to her, and most certainly a sight for sore eyes nonetheless.

____

_____

"W-where are you taking me?" Jeremy squeaked out as Chloe dragged him through the hallways of Jake's large house, smirking to herself. The SQUIP seemed to be smiling to him from inside his brain as she lead Jeremy into a particularly large room that Jeremy guessed must have been someone's bedroom. She swiftly locked the door as the two of them walked in, confusing Jeremy - who then brushed it off as a girl thing.

"Jake's parent's room." She explained as she sat him down on the bed. Chloe began to untie her bonnet to her 'baby' costume as she continued speaking. "Don't worry, they laundered money. They're not using it." She reassured as she threw her bonnet aside and loomed over him. Jeremy raised an eyebrow at her and frowned.

Little did he know, Brooke was on the other side of the door, knocking and trying to unlock the door frantically. She had seen Jeremy coming into he(e)he, and she worried that he had fallen asleep from the little beer he had drank.

"JEremy, are you in there? I saw you walking in here, are you okay?" She anxiously shouted from the other side of the door. Jake heard her yelling, and came over to assist as he abandoned getting (Y/N) a drink.

"Is he in my parents roo-" He began, only to be interrupted by some rather obnoxious (and fake) sex noises from the other side of the door.

"Oh my god, that sounds like Chloe!" Brooke proclaimed, suddenly panicking. Was Jeremy cheating on her with her best friend?

"Jeremy, I swear I will kill you if you're having sex in my parents room!" Jake bellowed, suddenly pounding on the bedroom door himself. Behind said door was just Chloe yelling sex noises towards the door while Jeremy bit his lip and watched nervously. He didn't really want to be on Jake's shitlist. Have you seen his biceps?

"Jeremy!? Please don't tell me you're cheating on me!" Brooke cried through the door, breaking Jeremy's heart. He never intended to stay with Brooke for long, no, but he still felt bad for dumping her like this.

He sighed loudly and flopped down onto the bed.

_____

(Y/N) sat on the couch, mumbling to herself. Jake had been off getting her a drink for around an hour, and she was not dealing well. Jeremy, on the other hand, wasn't dealing well either. Since he had drank a few beers earlier in the night, his SQUIP was disabled. He had just had a minor argument with Michael, who had ran off to the bathroom in near-tears. Yeah, the night was going great.

(Y/N) checked the clock on her phone quickly. She didn't want to come home late, her parents would flip out at her and probably duct tape her to her bed - like that one girl from the musical Hairspray.

"I-is this seat taken?" Jeremy squeaked out suddenly, jolting (Y/N) out of her thoughts. At first she was going to say it was, but as she realized it was Jeremy she smiled warmly at him and shook her head no. Jeremy took a seat and an awkward silence filled the space between the two.

"(Y/N), uh, can I just ask you something?" Jeremy piped up suddenly, somehow knowing that what he was about to say would make the SQUIP proud. (Y/N) nodded gently to him and pushed a loose hair strand behind her ear.

"A-are you free tomorrow night? F-for like.. uh, a date..?" He inquired, making (Y/N) go red, then pale, then red again. Without any warning, she shook her head no and immediately ran off to the bathroom so she could either scream, text him that she had plans already and she was probably going to break up with Jake and needed time off of dating for a little while. Her running off left Jeremy heartbroken, and he stood up himself and went home.

(Y/N) knocked on the bathroom door twice, with no response. Taking this as a sign of it being open, she walked in quietly and shut the door behind her. It wasn't until she took in her surroundings she noticed Michael sobbing to himself in the bathtub.

"O-Oh my god, Michael!" She yelped, immediately running over to console her friend. She enveloped him in a bear hug as she went into the empty tub herself, and pulled away to look him in the eye.

"Hey, hey.." She cooed, wiping away a tear from his face. "What happened to you?" She quizzed, anxiety lacing her features. Michael choked back a sob and collapsed in her arms, letting all his feelings out. (Y/N) gently rubbed circles on his back like a sister would, whispering that it would be okay (whatever 'it' was.)

It took some time, but she was eventually able to calm him down right before it went to hell. And by hell, we mean the fire.