Changed

This is going to be my first attempt at a story on Wattpad and I hope you enjoy it without judging too harshly!

I've always enjoyed writing and drawing and just letting my imagination flow. I always insert some part of my own life into my writings so it's more personal...

Just let me know what you think and here we go-

~

Introduction

"Who Am I?"

I'm your average 15 year old pubescent teenage girl. Full of angst and despair and all that psycho babble. It's true that I'm not the perfect example of a stable human being, but what person my age is? Although I do admit to having a few more... issues... to deal with.

For about as long as I can remember, back as far as kindergarten possibly, I've been an outcast. Unwelcome by my kind and harboring a sort of fear and resentment for them in rebuttal. I never spoke like them- still don't- didn't think like them, act like others, or fit any norm of society.

The worst part was at home.

I was living with a loving and amazing family that just kept growing further and further apart. My mother became depressed and barely had time for us anymore as she immersed herself in special needs kids, trying to replace the happiness by helping those in need. My own brother, two years younger, was diagnosed with Autism and received extra attention and care and finances. Whilst my older sister resorted to extreme and promiscuous measures, sex sex sex and drugs, trying to get the attention of our parents.

Or parent, seeing as our father was usually either at work or some bar.

Quite the Brady Bunch aren't we?

With no friends to speak of, this was what I had. I'd learned to cope, appreciating what little I did have. And turning the other cheek at the dark side of things.

Despite all the bad in our household, I loved every single member with all my heart. They were the most important people to me, I would do anything to bring us back together. And it's a shame I had to hurt them like that...

Oh. Lyllion Rydell's the name, and a failed suicide attempt is to blame.

~

So this was just a bit of a cryptic introduction and I promise the actual chapters will be MUCH longer. Let me know how it is so far and give me some tips please.

I appreciate even just a few views.

Please and Thank You >.<