²• The Day After

Start from the beginning

"W-Why are you here?" I asked in mild surprise, looking at the two guys beneath the blanket. Instead of answering me, they winced as a little light went under the sheets.

K-Kawaii...

"Tsk. Let me sleep, Dekinashi!"

"Please...don't lift the b-blanket, it's bright..."

Ayato and Kanato complained as I tilted my head to the side. They have their own rooms, right? Why are they here? Oh no, are they making these bishounens suffer?

In a flash, I was back laying down again. Ayato's arm snaked around my shoulder, while Kanato's stayed on my stomach. Ayato snuggled on my neck, while Kanato used my arm as a pillow.

'W-What the hell...?' I couldn't help myself but observe their sleeping faces. Ayato's brows were narrowed but eventually, he turned into a freaking angel. Like an angel!! While Kanato looked like an innocent child. Jeongmal kawaii! Gosh, they can send some really nice first impressions if they were sleeping on the day I met them... Wait, Ayato was sleeping for the first time I met him. Hmm...

They're so cold. Literally, like ice cold. The blanket isn't any help at all. With these guys' arms wrapped around me, it feels like you're buried in ice.

Now, what should I do? I mean, two bishies are sleeping at my sides, and I'm wide awake. Should I sleep again? But, I just woke up. Sheesh.

I should get out of here.

So, they can hug themselves!!

Well, that can be a nice reason for me to leave. But, Ayato's arm feels like heavy chains on top of me while Kanato's a plywood or something. He's so thin. So delicate. Reiji shouldn't be wary of me, he should be wary of Kanato. Kanato needs a man like Ayato to protec- THEY'RE BROTHERS! OH. MY. Sebastian! These guys are brothers. I shouldn't be thinking of that!

"Ayato, Kanato..." Oh, Ayato... You're dead.

I heard Ayato tsk-ed and buried his head deeper on my neck. I could feel his cold breath. Good thing I'm not ticklish on my neck. Where am I ticklish again?

"You have your own rooms, please, leave this girl's room and return to your own," Reiji requested. More like demanded. Sebby so strict in the morning. Why is it so damn nice to see it for myself?

Instead of following Reiji's order, I could feel their embrace getting tighter. It is slightly suffocating, to be honest.

"U-Umno..."

Ayato was burying his head deeper into my neck. I could feel him sniffing me up. Oh, please don't. Then I felt his tongue licking my skin, which made me gasped. He started pulling me towards him causing Kanato's arm to slide off of my stomach. I could feel that my body was slowly elevating, my chest now against his.

"How rude, I was sleeping," Kanato said, irritated. I saw Ayato glared at him at his peripheral vision, not stopping. Then he opened his mouth, ready to bite me. My eyes went wide and my heart started hammering in my chest.

"A-Ayato-san...!" I softly exclaimed. I lifted my hands and tried to push him away. But he was inhumanly strong, I think what I was doing is worthless. Adding that I just woke up and I haven't even eaten yet. And also...

REIJI IS IN THE ROOM!! OH MY GOSH! PLEASE! THIS IS NOT WHAT IT LOOKS LIKE! AYATO IS LOYAL! HE'S JUST SLEEPY!

When Ayato was about to bite me, a hand pushed his head away, surprising me. The hand was on his forehead, keeping his head bent backwards. I would've laughed. Really.