My youngest brother Marco saw some of his friends from school playing football, he went over to play with them after letting us know he would be seeing us later. Trap,Chres and Jay went to find some females to mess with, we all knew what that would be leading too, all the females were in love with my brothers, I dont know why. But they were. But anyways, Elijah went to go smoke with some of his boys he usually hangs with leaving just me and my twin King.

"Why you so lonely Pooh" he said looking at me with a smirk on his face.

"And yet your not with nobody either , I see" I said playfully while pushing him over. "Shid .. " he said lighting a blunt before continuing "these hoes aint loyal".

"and neither are these niggas"

He chuckled "Whatever you say lil ugly" I pushed him again for the second time. "Boy I am not ugly, did you forget we're twins?!"

We both started laughing hysterically, once I controlled my laughter I noticed this light skinned guy with tats walking up to my brother, and boy I am not gonna lie he is fineeee, I brought my attention to the girl he had on his side and frowned. She looked so ratchet she basically had on a bra and a diaper if you asked me, but thats not my business.

******

August P.O.V

The cook-out deep as hell, should've known that though being that its free food and hella black folks. I was walking around with my girl Shani (Shah-Nee) when I came across my nigga King with this bad ass female. I approached him giving him pound when Shani grabbed my hand tightly as if she was protecting me or some shit.

"Wassup lil nigga" I said dapping up King. "Nothing much Aug, whatchu been up to"

"Chillin, oh this my girl Shani, Shani meet King, King meet Shani."

Shani smirked at King and held out her hand for him to shake it. I gave her a quick glare causing her to stop allat cheesing. I keep lil shawty in check.

"Hey King" she said.

"Sup"

King wasnt even lookin at Shani, he spoke dryly to her letting her know off bat that he wouldn't be interesting.

"Who is lil shawty right there?" I asked growing curious of who the mystery beauty was.

She smiled softly before finally speaking up. "Im Michelle, but nobody calls me that, call me Pooh"

"Well hello here miss Pooh". I said while smiling at her, she was so gorgeous. I couldnt find not one flaw.

Just as I was losing myself staring at Pooh, Shani hugged up on my side while smirking at Pooh. Pooh chuckled while rolling her eyes as if she was amused by the little situation. I'm guessing it pissed Shani off because she caught a quick attitude getting ready to pop off.

"Problem bitch?" Shani said while looking Pooh up and down.

"No bitch." Pooh said in reply mocking Shani causing me and King to laugh before King decided to be a big boy and speak up.

"Aye yall chill"

"Forreal , Shani whats ya problem?" I said looking at her in disgust. "Nothing babe she just looked like she had a problem I was just being curious" she said while giggling like she thought something was cute.

"I dont create problems with dusty hoes ."

"Bitch, I'll show you some dust."

I couldn't help but to laugh, Shani obviously felt threatened by Pooh but ion blame her, she's bad as hell. And I like her style.