Shay

• Dedicated to I dedicate this to all the plus size girls struggling cause they dont know how b

•DISCLAIMER: this is my first story and it has mistakes and all but take the time and read it ! It's pretty good ! ALSO ITS RATED R ! BEWARE OF THIS !

Shay

I walked to the mirror and stopped and stared into it . A few bags here and there but I still had it ! My Darkskin shinedback at me . My full lips and slanted eyes highlight my full face "Get it together girl ! " I tell myself patting my long Brazilian hair . My phone rings and I answer it on the first ring " hay bitch " "Andrea I told you to stop calling me that ! " "Iight damn ..so bitchy " "ANDERA !! Damn girl you so fucking hard headed ! Anyways I had a dream about max ...I...I can't explain it but it wAs worse this time !" "Aww I'm sorry shay ..but max left 2 years ago and the bastard is not coming back ! He is an ass who left you cause you couldn't conceive! He does not deserve you. So stop giving that mutafucker all your fucking time ! My goodness girl I love you but damn sometimes i wanna shake the shit out of you ! FUCK! The man must have the dick of a god the way you acting ! " " I loved that man ann! He was my first everything and I can't just fucking move on ! he was my life ! " " Okay , shay you fucking tripping with he was your everything so I'm call you when I get off ! Girl I'm tell you this cause I love you but you need to Wake up cause he moved on and it's time for you to do the same ". " bye ann ! "

I knew she was right but She could be such a bitch sometimes but she been my ride or die for so long ! So I know that maybe what she was saying was in my best concern.

I met shay in high school we both were in the same class . we instantly clicked ! We were both on the heavy side only difference was I was short with ass and hip and ann was tall with breast and no ass ! She was brown skin with long hair . The bitch knew she was pretty ! People told her she looked like a chubby Monica, the singer , but I still don't see it . We both knew we was sexy even pushing 200 pounds ! you couldn't tell us we wasn't the shit on a hot day ! We took charge and fucked up anyone who had shit to say ! Ann was the loud ghetto one and I was the quiet one but I knew how to turn up if I needed to. She was the one who showed me Max. I remember her big loud ass yelling " GURLL that nigga is fucking sexy but he anit ready for this big girl " embarrassed couldn't quite describe how I felt ! But Damn ann was right ! My goodness he was sexy !Full lips that could give LL Cool J a run for his money . Big brown eyes that dripped honey when he batted them . He had curly locks that gave him a childish edge. He was all man though any women or man could tell that by his body ! He was 6'5 with a butter pecan color with hints of chocolate around his checks ! I wanted him and I wanted to taste ever last drop of that sexy man. Every female wanted him not only because he was fucking sexy but he also was a shoe in for a football scholarship to any college of his choice and we all knew he was going pro.

Ann was the reason why I met Max . I remember Me and her sitting on the stalls watching the boys practice . It was something about men sweating and dick jumping up and down that just made my juices flow. I spotted Max right away and I shit you not he never took his eyes off me . Me and Max was so into each other we didn't see the ball coming right towards ann and I. "NIGGAS IF YOU DONT WATCH THAT MUTAFUCKING BALL I KNOW SOMETHING ! DONT GET YA ASS WHOOPED " " Ann it anit that serious it was accident calm yo ugly ass down! " "bitch , I'm far from ugly ! And look who fine ass running over here to save me ...I swear I could lick the Inside of that nigga ass " " eww da fuck bitch! you a nasty hoe " I seen max approach and my body reacted before my mind " Are you okay ? He asked. I didn't know what to say so I froze "Well beautiful are you okay ? " " YASS BABY IM FINE "" ANN you know damn well he wasn't talking to you ..could you give us a moment please " "fine bitch !" "I'm sorry Max for my friend and yes I'm fine " that I can see ma..that I can clearly see ! " " all them skinny girls after you and you want my plus size ass " now I was confident but hell I was a realist as well . I seen many of my fellow big girl become a secret fuck to some football player ,who was too ashamed to be seen in public together . That would not be me cause it was simply for me either you wanted my big ass or you could watch it walk away . Max move towards me . He was so close I could smell the must on his shirt. He looked me in my eyes and said " yes baby out of all the girls I could have I want yo big beautiful sexy ass " when I tell you I nearly camed in my panties as he said ever single word ..making sure to brush his tounge against my ear slightly .

From that day on we were Inseparable. He took me to prom and afterwards he took my virginity . That same night after we made love he told me he loved me and that stopped my heart to hear this man, my man confessing his love to me ! I just knew we was gonna be happy forever, or so I thought . I went to the same college that max got a full scholarship . our senior year of college he blew his knee out . He couldnt play football anymore. He was so depressed untill him and his best friend founded MAXVP sporting center . It was a rough start but with hard work he got it to become a multi million dollar business that is world wide . Shorty after we got married and had a beautiful 100,000 wedding . I was so proud to be his wife and to stand by his side and represent him. He took me all around the world and it was great ..really good !

I remembered one night Max came home with a hand full of flowers and picked my big ass up and threw me lightly on the bed . He undid my top and pressed gentle kisses on my neck . My body responded instantly my nipples were hard as rocks. He lead a wet trial that lead to the nape of my woman hood . He stopped and looked up at me "I'm been starving for this all damn day " the lust in his eyes had my kitty on fire ! The next thing I felt was his tongue lapping my juices! My clit begged for a released . Max pull and suck and licked changing speeds ..humming and spelling letters with his tongue. " cum for daddy baby" " I don't want cum yet baby ..slow down please ! baby please don't make me cum!" I was lost in the passion and I came hard screaming his name "that's my girl " he flipped me on my back and before I could catch my breath he slide all 10 thick inches into me ! I couldn't breath ! He stroked slow then fast ! His strokes matching my thrust ! We were making music ! He slowed down his strokes and looked me directly in the eyes . He spoke softly and warmly "baby have my child make me the happiness man in the world !" There was so much love in his eyes that I knew I wanted this man for the rest of my life ! Max came inside of me and I prayed that then and there we made our first child together.

It was years of trying and thousands of dollars thrown out the window for fertile drugs . I went to 20 doctors and the response was the same thing Unexplained fertility problems. What the fuck does that even mean ! They explained that I was normal but my weight might be the cause of me not being able to conceive . Bullshit ! I still tired and tired ! I lost weight and still no baby ! Max said nothing to me for days ! Sometimes he didn't even come home ! I was depressed and lonely ! I wished for a baby but it never came. one night I cooked dinner and I waited and waited for him to come home . when he did it was at around 1:30 am . I was pissed !

He was drunk and I didn't want to fight so I left the room and he followed . "SHAY...BITCH YOU HEAR Me! " your drunk max go to sleep " NO YOU NEED TO HEAR THIS ..I..I ..want a divorce ...I'm sorry baby but If you can't give me kids you are useless to me . I have a legacy to protect ! ..shay who's suppose to run my business when I die ! My mama wants grand babies before she dies and I'm sorry shay but I want a divorce ! "What ...I...you..what ..huh !" "Divorce shay ..a divorce ! " I GAVE YO FUCKING ASS 12 YEARS OF MY FUCKING LIFE ! I CLEANED YOUR NASTY DRAWLS ..I SUCKED YO DICK ON DEMAND AND YOU GONNA LEAVE ME CAUSE I CANT HAVE A BABY RIGHT NOW ! IM FUCKING TRYING MAX ..WHAT ABOUT THE FUCKING MISS CARRIAGE I HAD CAUSE I WANTED SO BADLY TO GIVE YOU A FUCKING CHILD ..DID YOU EVE-"stop shay .. Let's not make this harder then it has to be and yes I'm prepared to give you everything and anything you want ...just as long as you don't fight this !" " FIGHT THIS ..? WHAT YOU LEAVING ME OR WHAT TELLING THE WORLD THAT THEY FUCKING STAR IS LEAVING HIS WIFE CAUSE SHE CANT HAVE A FUCKING CHILD ..THERE ANIT NO MONEY DIRTY ENOUGH BABY .."okay I tired to be civil with you shay but I'm leavin-"YOU ..you asshole ! I'm your wife ..please ...baby please don't leave me ! I love you ! I begin to crawl towards him . "Max please I can have a baby ! Let's keep trying baby please! "Shay there is no us anymore now get ya self together ! I'll be back to get my stuff and for you to sign the papers..shay baby don't fight this okay ? If you love me you would let me go ! " " do you still love me ? I asked searching his eyes as the tears fell from my face . " shay I stopped loving you when your chances of having my child stopped ! I could never love a infertile woman ! " that comment send me to my knees . I didn't even hear him leavening the next thing I remember is ann coming to find me .