Chapter 37

Chitsu~

The next morning Wing-san called us to his house for further notice. Two months had passed and Gon could finally use his Nen once again. 

"I'm glad that you kept your promise Gon!" Wing-san said

"Yeah, it was hard, but it was the promise thread that kept me going, I had times where I was about to give in, but looking at the thread reminded me of the promise." Gon replied

"But how did you know how he kept the promise?" Killua asked

"That's because it's intact. I understand that it's been a while, but would you try using Ten?" Wing-san said

It's been so long, I doubted that I even remembered how to do anything.

Gon closed his eyes and when he opened them, an aura was flowing all around him. From what I could tell, his aura was quite strong but still gentle.

"Zushi, what do you think of the aura?" Wing-san asked

"I-It's calm and gentle, but is also very strong." He took the words right out of my mouth.

"I thought that I'd forget how to do this, but actually it's easier than before." Gon added

"That's because, every day you had been training your spirit, also once you learn Ten, you'll never forget. Now you should look at your left hand."

We all peered over at Gon's hand and saw the the thread snapped. That's how Wing-san knew that he'd kept the promise. 

"I applied my own Nen to the thread, so when you had used your Nen, the thread would've snapped."

"Hey Wing-san, did you watch Kastro and Hisoka's match?" Killua suddenly asked. Wing-san nodded in reply. "What was that ability that Hisoka used, are able to send limbs flying all over?"

"Hmm that's a difficult question." Wing-san turned to Gon, "Gon, did you watch the match on video yet?" 

"No."

"Okay then, I'll explain while we watch." Wing-san pulled out a disk and inserted into the TV. Hisoka's match appeared on the TV, it was already on the scene where Hisoka's arm was gone and he threw cards into the air. Then Wing-san paused. "Can you guys see the threads of aura coming from Hisoka's left arm?" We all looked carefully at the screen but to no prevail.

"That's because Hisoka is using a technique that makes his Nen difficult to perceive. It is a high level application of Zetsu, aka In. When In is used, the strongest of opponents will even find it hard to see your Nen. But to counter this, what the opponents can do is focus their Nen into their eyes and use a technique called Gyo. But the method that Gon used in his fight with Gido might work as well. Anyway, my assignment for you two is to practice Ren until you can see the threads of aura coming from Hisoka's limbs. As for Zushi, your Ren should already be strong enough to see the aura." 

Zushi look confused and scared. He probably wasn't confident in his abilities. But tried. He first displayed his Ren which was pretty solid and then Wing-san said to direct that to his eyes. It looked difficult but in the end Zushi was able to see about 13 pieces of thread.

"In the end, Gyo is just an application of Ren, and by mastering Ren, you'll be able to find out the nature of Hisoka's true power. And by learning how to use Nen, you may or may not be able to use it. You see Nen is something that is unique to every person depending on interests and abilities. If you're serious about mastering it however, you shouldn't have to copy off of others and learn your own type and find your faults." The final day of Killua-kun's window to fight is June 9th and Gon and Chitsu's is the 10th right?" Wing-san asked

The three of us nodded.

"Well, then. I would like you three to sign up for your final day. Until then, you'll train and learn how to use Gyo. Okay?"

"Osu!" The three of us shouted

We then left Wing-san's apartment building and walked out into the streets.

"Your Ren was pretty impressive out there Zushi! You must've really improved while I was resting!" Gon said

Zushi bashfully scratched his head, "well, I still have a long way to go though.

"Hey, why don't we just practice what we just learned!" Gon replied

"Okay then, let's do it in your room Gon." Killua added

I just continued to walk silently and nodded along. The three continued to talk with each other all the way until we reached the tower. Most of the way, I was just thinking about what had happened for the past few days. Especially that person named Noel. How did she know about my sketches. I've literally told no one about that ability of mine. Plus, my whole life I've basically been using Ten or as I knew it, 'bloodlust'. I was reevaluating everything. 

Deep into thought, I didn't notice Killua looking at me the whole time. I looked back up. 

"Are you okay?" He asked while grabbing my shoulder. "You guys go ahead, we'll catch up." He tells Gon and Zushi

"Okie!"

"It's really nothing Killua." I said

"Is it about what happened with Hisoka? Was I too close? Did you see anything?!" 

"No. Of course not!" I shouted red. "It's just that. On one of the floors, there was an old woman I faced. And she seemed to know things about me, and she asked why I wasn't I using my Nen. I've heard of the word before, but at that time I didn't know what it was. And according to Wing-san, I've been basically using Nen, but like raw. I don't know."

"Maybe that woman was a Hunter. Or you said she's pretty old, so maybe she knew about your family? I think you should just ignore it." He said calmly

"No, but. There's one more thing. I haven't really told you guys cause it wasn't really important. And it only happens once or twice every month, so it wasn't really important." I hesitated

"What is it?"

"Sometimes, I get visions, and I unconsciously draw these visions. And in the near future, whatever I sketched, takes place. I sketched a picture of you when you left the Hunter's Exam after you killed Bodoro. I knew what was going to happen to you, and I couldn't bear the thought of you being in pain. So I followed you." I smiled

I noticed that Killua was pretty red. It was noticeable since he had a pale face. "Thanks. For really caring about me."

"What are friends for? Oh and thanks to listening to my babble. It feels good to talk with you. Now, let's catch up with Gon and Zushi!" I grabbed his hand and ran into the tall tower.

---

PLEASE READ

Hey guys im so sorry I haven't updated in a long time, probably been a year now. I started writing this book back when I was in Grade 7 or 8 idk (im in grade 11 now) and most of the things ive written came out really weirdly and ive noticed in the comments how people find mistakes and get confused, like this story is all over the place. Please keep in mind I wrote this when i was pretty young. I might just stop updating cause im not really consistent with the story. But there might be a remake, the oc Chitsu will be pretty similar to the new oc, I'm hoping to use better english and make the story more solid. but thats a maybe. I just wanna thank everyone that took time out of their day to read this story. This is my most successful story and I just wanna say thanks, cause this really has changed my life! 100k reads may be small to some but for me thats a pretty big number. If I do end up making a new hxh fanfic ill make an update here! Tysm guys, love you all!!