Chapter 33

before i get to the new chapter i wanna say im sorry for not updating in like 2 months. i was being a very bad person and i bet yall wanna kill me at this point. ik how u feel. so im very sorry. and tho i got exams this month, ill do my best to update as much as i can. 

and thank you so much for 60k reads it means a lot to me, like when i saw this i was shook and i screamed. so thank you all so very much, and i am so very sorry as well. I hope you will forgive me and continue to bear with my lazy self. enjoy de new chapter! also thanks to those of you who followed me, almost at 200!!!! Thanks so much like yall r so nice, and like im always questioning if i deserve all of this niceness (if that makes sense) from all of u guys, so tsm and im like really (over 9000) sorry. 

----------------------------------------------------

Chitsu's POV

My turn had finally ended and now Gon and Killua have also opened their pores. We were all glowing white now. And this white light coming from the three of us is our life energy.

"This keeps gushing out. Isn't that dangerous?" 

"This being your aura, as it keeps coming out, you will eventually become tired. If you use all of your Nen, you will lose consciousness. Now, you must contain this aura into your body immediately! Imagine that the aura that is surrounding you flows within your blood and that no one can see it. 

The three of us closed our eyes and did exactly what Wing told us to do. The second we opened our eyes, the aura wasn't concealed but, was wandering around our body. It was as if someone spilled aura all over us and it felt like a liquid. It was stuck to us. But then again, felt nice.

"It feels like I'm wearing invisible light clothing." Killua said 

"Please continue to keep these images in mind, once you've understood this, you'll be able to use Ten in your sleep."

Suddenly, I feel a hostile energy (or aura) coming from Wing. a shadow like aura appears from his body and all of a sudden, he feels like a whole new person.

"Now, I will use Nen against you." A large shadow then emits from his body and causes the entire room to become dark and gloomy, it reminded me of the school in Corpse Party. It was that creepy. Killua, Gon and I kind of then thought that 'Oh shiz, he's gonna attack us.' So we all kept our guard up and made sure to keep our Ten up. "Previously, it was painful to stand in this, but how do you feel now?" 

"Ah, it doesn't hurt as much." Gon said

"If you are able to stand within this then you should be able to stand within and break his barrier. Here I go." Wing then released this true power of this dark aura. As the wave washed over me, I felt sharp pains all over my body, as if it were piercing my body, but the aura the covered my body helped fend off some of these needle like pain. I think we're ready to get through Hisoka and finally be on the 200th level. 

***

After a few more times practicing with Wing, the three of us ran to the tower and made our way up to the 200th level hoping to finally use our newly found powers against Hisoka's stupid purple barrier. We wore our aura, allowing it cover our body like a strong but soft blanket. Hisoka noticed us walking up to him, without a look of regret, the three of us confidently walked up to him with the aura protecting our bodies. Because of practicing with Wing, the pain from before had decreased. As we continued to walk the barrier eventually broke down and Hisoka looked amused. 

He raised an eyebrow and widened his eyes for like a second. The amusement which he was having pissed me off. I wanted to just kill him, but I can't cause he's Gon's opponent. Hisoka was playing with us, we knew that, but we'll play around and prove to him that we aren't just weak kids who he thought we were. You're messing with the wrong children. 

Hisoka starts clapping, "I see you've learned Nen and its basic principals. And in such a short time too. Welcome to the 200s. But you won't be here for long. You've probably come here to train, then fight me."

"You wish." I whispered

"But, I'll only fight you if you beat someone, anyone on this level. Other wise I have no interest in you three. Good luck."

Hisoka left into the dark hallway and the three of us were left. I looked at Gon, just to see how he was. He was smiling, and his eyes were glowing. How happy can this person be?

I lightly smiled thinking if I'll ever be able to smile and have my eyes like that.

"Let's go, Gon, Chitsu." Killua called

When we finally arrived at the desk, the woman whom we previously saw looked much different. I think she had bags underneath her eyes and looked pretty tired, but now she was like a whole new different person. A twin?! 

"Welcome to the 200s!! Here are some forms to fill. And would you like to sign up for a match?"

The three of us looked at each other confused.

"In this floor, you have to take responsibility on fighting in matches. If you don't fight in 90 days or less, then you are no longer able to fight here anymore. Before the 90 days end, you can fight any day or time. Of course you are free to fight everyday or wait till the very last day. Once you fight, you have another 90 days to prepare!"

"Can we move on after level 200 or is that all?" Gon asked

"Great question!! If you win 10 times in the 200th floor, then you have the privilege of fighting floor masters. Each master holds a floor, and if you win, that floor becomes yours. Then as a floor master you can fight in the Battle Olympia. However, if you lose 4 times before 10 wins, then you cannot proceed!" 

"Is there anything good if you win?" Killua asks

"Well, if you win the Battle Olympia then you live on the top floor. In a penthouse that is 1,000 feet above ground!" 

"Oh. Killua isn't your house like 3,000 feet above ground?" Gon asked

"Yea. And I heard that your family was once going to build a house like 4,000 feet of the ground."

"Oh yea, I remember that."

"What are you kids even here for then?"

"What do you want to do Gon?" Killua and I said at the same time. We looked at each other in shock, not expecting that to happen. We then quickly turned heads with both faces red. 

"Mother, Father, I'm going to sign up for a match now. I want to find out about the people on this level and fight them. get stronger, then beat Hisoka."

"T-Then you'll only need to win here once." 

"Aren't they like a married couple?" Gon asks the lady

Killua and I shake our heads. But the woman nods in agreement with Gon.

"J-Just sign up already!" I shouted in embarrassment.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks so much for reading and sticking through with my lazy arse. I hope you all really enjoyed this chapter!!!

NOTE*** If any of you guys play Osu! Then please feel free to add me up by leaving ur username in the comments!!! My username is - lonewave. tho lemme tell you, I aint good at all.

Thanks sm for reading!! I hope you all have a good day, and remember to follow comment and vote!!

Also feel free to shout at me T^T