Chapter 29

Chitsu~

After my fight, it took some time for it to be Killua's turn, and when it was his turn, I saw that there was a small boy competing as well. Therefore, I knew that this person was something special. I mean, like I mentioned before, kids would never come here for no reason. I watched both his and Killua's match. Killua obviously won against a man by making him unconscious while the other kid also won by using his martial arts skills. I saw Killua taking a glance at the boy who had just won, I knew that he had taken an interest in him. Then they both walked back to the bleachers.

"Nice job," I said to Killua when he arrived, Gon had just smiled at him. "Shall we go then?" The two of us got up and made our way to the 50th floor. I found it pretty funny that we all got to the 50th floor, but I knew that Killua had probably done or said something so that he could come along with us.

We walked through the large halls towards the elevators. On the way, I saw multiple TVs of people on the 200th floor versing each other. But it looked as if they were using magical powers and that kinda made me quite motivated to reach that level so that I could fight much stronger guys.

We ended up getting into the same elevator as the young boy whom we just saw along with a woman who worked in the large tower. The woman started explaining the tower and how everything worked. When she started talking about the levels the boy said, "Oh! And I heard that when you reach the 100th floor, you get your own room!" The three of us looked back at him, "Oh, I almost forgot to introduce myself, I'm Zushi! Osu!" I looked at him, something was off about him. But then again, what do I know, I've just met him! "I'm Chitsu!" I said. "Killua," he introduced. "I'm Gon, nice to meet you Zushi!" Just then we arrived at the 50th floor.

The four of us got out together, "I saw your fight earlier, you guys were amazing!" Zushi said to us. "What are you talking about, I mean you made it up her in one go as well," Killua said. "That's right!" Zushi turned towards us and said, "Yea, but I still have a long way to go. Anyway, what type of martial arts discipline do you practice? I study the Shigen-Ryu fighting technique." I was puzzled, I mean I don't think I've gone through school to get stronger, I just trained. "School? We don't go to one. Right?" Killua asks us, both Gon and I shake our heads. "Eh!! Then how did you get this strong?!" Zushi surprisingly shouts. He then stops walking for a second and sighs.

Suddenly a clapping man walks towards us. I turn around and see a man with glasses. "Zushi! Nicely done," he says to Zushi. "Master! Osu! I'm honoured." It then took me a second and I realized something. "E-EH?! LEVI HEICHOU W-WHAT?!" I stepped back and shouted in shock. "Who are they?" The Levi looking man asks. "Ah this is Killua-san, Gon-san and Chitsu-san!" Zushi introduced. "Oh, nice to meet you three! I am Wing. I think you've gotten me mixed up with someone, Chitsu-san." I kinda blushed cause of his similarity to Levi but then again he was an old man so. Killua and Gon both said 'Osu!' and I struggled to make it on time.

***

We got some money from the staff and made our way to the waiting room. There were a lot of scary and muscular looking people in here, but sometimes, how you look like on the outside doesn't make a difference in your strength. It all depends on how you think. We sat on a bench and waited for our names to be called. "#2054, Killua-sama and #1964, Zushi-sama. Please head to Arena A on the 57th floor." The two were surprised that they were going up so fast. "Osu! I'll do my best!" Zushi said to Killua. But Killua said that sometimes in life you have to lose, but good luck either way. I kinda got mad and punched Killua. "Oi, Killua, you can't just let Zushi lose hope yet!" He looked back at me with his blue eyes, then at Zushi. "Best of luck to you but, I won't be taken down that easily," I smiled like a mother agreeing with his choice of words.

Right after the two left, Gon and I sighed. "So, you worried?" Gon asks me. "I don't know. I mean many of the people here look so tough, but then again they don't. AGH!!!" I said while shaking my head. Gon looked down, then at me, "you know, now that I think about it, this is the first time we talked together alone without Killua." I thought about it, and it was true. The three of us are friends, but some ho2, we haven't properly socialized with each other. "Well, when we first met, we had a pretty deep conversation about the 'woods'." I laughed. "Oh yeah, I remember that. And there was also that time we found out that Leorio was actually a teenager." Gon and I laughed at the memories which we all made together. The five of us.

"#2056, Chitsu-sama and #120, Noel-sama. Please proceed to Arena B on the 57th floor." By the looks of it, I was pretty sure I was going to verse a girl. I frantically looked around the room, to see if I could spot this 'Noel'. But I sadly didn't catch a glimpse. Gon sent his regards to my battle and I made way to the 57th floor, which was also surprisingly on the same floor as Killua. I got into the same elevator as a bunch of old looking men, and at this point, I knew exactly what was going to happen.

***

I left the elevator cracking my neck and stretching. "Pervs," I thought. The people who were just about to enter looked at me shocked. I walked through the hall looking for Arena B, but what caught my attention was the cheering of people in Arena A. I opened the door and saw Killua and Zushi. Killua had a worried face while Zushi was in a certain stance. But in a split second, I felt something similar. I felt a presence, no, I felt an aura. I then opened my bag as quickly as I could and took out my sketchbook and pencil. I unconsciously drew a cup of water with a leaf moving on top. "What is this?" 

---------------------------------

EYY was good everyone. Hows life? Lol, sorry for not updating in FOREVER. I sincerely apologize. Tho this has happened a lot. Yes I got my wifi (finally). Anyway, schools coming up, and I JUST CANT WAIT OML!! You guy do not know how much I miss homework. Like legit. My life is nothing without homework. Like I have tutoring and I study at home, but it just doesn't give me that drive. Ok ill stop talking, you guys probably think im crazy now. I HOPE YOU ENJOYED!!!