Chapter Twenty One - The Wedding Part One

Start from the beginning

"Sure Jake." Bella nodded.

"Thanks." He went to go join the other wolves. Bella and Edward looked at each other before going upstairs.

"Allison?!" Bella called

"In here." Ali replied

-Ali-

I looked past Alice and Melissa at my Mom, who was followed by my Dad.

"Wow." She said and I smiled

"Not too much?"

"No, not at all." My hair was pulled out of my face with soft ringlets and two plaits. My make up was a smoky eye that complemented my skin tone.

"Erm, We have a message from Jake. It turns our Emmett overheard everything about last night and told him. Jake says you have nothing to worry about."

"Okay." I nodded. Dad then held up a box and Mom opened it.

"So Um, My mom gave this to me on my wedding day. Aiming for a family tradition. I didn't think anything of it till I had you and Renesmee and your getting married so. She handed me a hair comb

"Something old and something blue." Dad said.

"I...I love it thank you." I took it from Mom and handed it to Melissa who slid it into my hair

"Okay it's time for the dress." Alice squealed

"I will see you downstairs." Dad left as Alice unzipped the garment bag.

----------------------------------------------------

"Here she comes." I heard Renesmee. I lifted the skirt of my dress slightly to walk down the stairs I saw my father, Mother and sister.

"Oh, my gosh." Nessie breathed. my heals clicking against the stairs as I took the last view. Beaming I made my way over to them.

"You look beautiful, Allison." Dad told me.

"Thank you." Nessie came over with my flowers and gave them to me.

"I can't believe I'm the eldest and your getting married first. My life sucks." I chuckled

"Literally." we said.

"Ness." I took her arm

"Yeah."

"Will you be there for Jake today. Please." She nodded

"Sure. Good Luck" She left with our mother so it was just me and Dad. He held out his arm and I took it.

"You ready?"

"Yes." I breathed. The music began to play softly as we walked out. I took large deep breathes trying to calm myself down. As we stopped for a moment at the start of the aisle. I looked up and found Jacks eyes. My heart beat got slower as I calmed down.