"Are they all like that?"

Bradley wrapped his arms around Ella's waist and pulled her back against his chest as he rested his head against hers. "The triplets are unique. They are all gangly, but they are stronger than most people think. They are super smart. I think their IQ was tested once and they tested well within the genius range."

"And yet they play computer games." Ella shook her head. "What a waste of talent."

"Max, Zax, and Jax are nifty when it comes to anything to do with computers. Video games are their forte because they like to do all the programming. They work for some of the biggest gaming companies in the world. Their paychecks are more than mine ever could be."

Ella cleared when a throat was suddenly cleared. The triplets now stood in front of her and Ella couldn't tell which one was Jax. She tried to spy their rings, but they each held that hand behind their back.

Bradley moved forward so that he could shake their hands. The one in the middle didn't return Bradley's shake so Ella figured that one was Jax.

"Jax says that you have something that might interest us." The triplet on the left asked.

Ella's head began to hurt. Not only did they all look the same, but they sounded identical. "Can the three of you please take it easy on me?"

All three laughed at once. Ella scowled at them before the one that was Jax shrugged. He grinned at Ella as he pulled his curly hair back and secured it in a man bun. "Only this time. I'm Jax." Jax pointed to the one on his right who gave her a cheeky grin. "This one is Max."

Ella nodded at the remaining one who reached up and took out the earrings he wore. "So you must be Zax."

Zax grinned at her before he tucked the earrings in his pocket.

"At least you decided to put some pants on."

Jax scowled at Ella. "Be glad I thought to put anything on at all."

Ella rolled her eyes. "You are even worse than Calleach."

The three men perked up at the name. "We heard he finally got a woman." The one that was Max stated.

"Yeah," Ella said as she pointed at herself. "And Sorcha is my sister."

"Keeping it in the family man."

Bradley snorted. "Hardly Zax. Calleach is my third cousin."

Max sat down at the table waving Bradley and Ella to join him. Zax and Jax sat down together and all three turned their identical eyes on their guests. "So what project do you have for us?"

Bradley leaned forward and steepled his fingers together as he gazed at the three men sitting across from him. "It is common knowledge about how the Nelson clan covets our wealth. We had no proof till a few months ago that they were indeed sticking their fingers in our pie. Sorcha discovered it while doing bookwork for the O'Brien family business."

The triplets looked at each before Max nodded. "She must be the secretary that mother has been talking about."

"She is." Bradley admitted.

"Then what is your plan?" Jax asked as he leaned back in his chair.

"The idea is to have the three of you hack into the Nelson's computer system and bleed them dry. The money will them be funneled into a Ms. Eleanor Hughes banking account. In case you are wondering she is Sorcha's grandmother and has agreed to let you access her accounts."

The mien of the three men changed as soon as Bradley had said the word hack. Enlivened grins spread across each face. Each triplet began rubbing their hands together at the same moment. "When do we start?"

Ella blinked. "That's it. We don't have to do anything to convince you."

"Honey," Zax said. "We live for this type of thing. Programming games is fun and all, but the real excitement is hacking into someone's system and getting past all of the security measures they have sat up. It's even harder than breaking into someone's house."

Bradley handed over the manila envelope he had brought inside. "Here's all of the information you guys need. You have my number and Calleach's is in there too. Just call us when you are ready."

Identical grins of ill intent were on the triplets' faces. Jax stood. "I will see the two of you out. The sooner you leave the quicker we can get started on sifting through the stuff you brought us."

Bradley shook all of their hands before he captured Ella's hand. Jax saw them out the door. Ella looked back at the house as Bradley led her back to the vehicle. Bradley started the vehicle once she was inside and buckled in.

"They were not what I was expecting."

A loud guffaw escaped Bradley. "The triplets are never what you expect. They are really three parts of one whole. Where one is the other two aren't far behind."

"Don't they ever get tired of being with each other?" Ella said as she stared at the dwindling house in her side mirror.

"No they don't. You should have seen it the one time Max had to be admitted to the hospital for food poisoning. The hospital was glad to be rid of Max when he was better. All three of them boys drove the doctors and nursing staff crazy."

Ella giggled. "I bet." Ella allowed herself to relax back in her seat and enjoy the view again. "So what do we do know."

Bradley gave her a suggestive grin. "We are going to spend a few days down here. I thought we could go and see the Great Barrier Reef. Furthermore we don't want to draw attention to our visit down under in case the Nelsons call the law on us when they discover what is going on."

Ella returned Bradley's grin. Her fingers stroked the hand he placed on her thigh. "Find us a hotel Bradley."

"Your wish is my command."