Chapter 12 We can't stop now

Amelia's POV

I am not used to face the crowd that's why I let Philip do the talking. I appreciated how he smartly and patiently answered their questions.

"Mr. Wagner, some of us here are so curious, well, we know that you never have a serious relationship before, this time you are married, is it because Ms. Standford captured your heart? Is she the one?

"First of all, I am happy to be here with my wife." He took my hand and kissed it. I felt I'm blushing. "This is the moment of truth should I say. To answer your question, yes, she captured my heart. When I saw her a long time ago in a beach resort, I said to myself, I'm going to marry this girl. Though, at that time, I didn't know any information like what is her name." He then look at me and smiled.

What is this guy, talking about? He is into me? Unbelievable! I know he is just doing this for business sake. I know you are a charmer Philip. Don't fall for him Amelia. Focus. You will be ruined.

The interview went well. It made more investments to both our companies. We heard a lot of invitations to charity ball and other functions.

Philip and I decided to just stay at our penthouse and rest. We had had a busy week. I went out in the lobby of our room. Ah, the air is so fresh! I closed my eyes and held my hands up sidewise and I made a twirl.. So nice!

I am happy to see him happy. It feels like home in his arms. In his gaze. Now wait? What? Home? Am I trap at his charm already?
Oh common, Amelia. You better stop now or else.... I shook my head. I went inside our room for I felt the chill all over my body. I absentmindedly open the bathroom door...

And my jaw drop when I see the sexy naked body of Philip Wagner taking a shower. His green orbs staring at me, clouded with a lot of emotions. I saw desire, longing and lust at the same time.

"Amelia, you want to join?" He smirked and stood in front of me.

I closed my eyes. No, no, you have to run, Amelia...I told myself. But, I could not move. As if my feet are glued on the floor.

My body shivered when he started to caress my cheeks. I leaned at his touch. I felt my face is flushing. I could not say a word now. I bite my lower lip. I heard him cuss at himself. He cupped my face with his hands and slowly kissed my lips passionately. I slowly moved to him and snake my arms to his neck. This is it.
We cannot stop this now.

I cannot stop now. I love him. I will willingly give myself to him now. To this cold hearted man, a player, but captured my heart.

We both gasped for air and our foreheads touched each other for a moment. I opened my eyes and looked at him. We both know that we felt the same. We needed each other. He looked at me as if asking permission. I slowly opened the buttons of my shirt. He just looked at me. He removed my shirt. He admiringly looked at my full breast. He removed my Victoria Secret lacy, red bra.
My inner core is now excited for him.

He kissed my lips and I moaned. He let his tongue enter my mouth. He moaned. All my body is tingling. I felt the wall of the bathroom is behind me. The drop of water in our bodies now become so sensual. I kissed him back. He slowly reached for my breast and unhooked my bra. He started to lower his kiss to my neck. My breast were free now as he slide my bra. He started to knead my left breast and suck my right breast like a baby.

"Ah, perfect. You are so sexy my angel. You always keep me awake every night." I could feel his excited shaft also in my belly now. I started to caress his bulging muscles. This Greek god in front of me. He slowly remove my shorts and slipped his hand inside my panties. And slowly making wonders inside my G-spot.
"My angel, you are so wet. And ready for me"....
I smiled. My hand slowly trace his abs. It send so much pleasure. I gasped when his finger slowly stroking my G.spot as he put it inside.

"Phil, please do not stop!" I opened my legs for him. He slowly take off my panties. I think I am going to pass out. I am moaning. I bravely rich for his shaft. Man, its big. I wonder how can it fit me. He moaned when I touched it.
"Oh, my angel! Touch me.".. he moaned like a mad animal.
He move his fingers inside me faster. I am trembling because of pleasure I feel. I felt the hot liquid out from my core, I have my pre-cum and I saw him licked his fingers. He smiled.
"You tasted good, my love".. he said it move closer and put his shaft in front my entrance. How could I tell him to be gentle. I do not want him to stop. But, damn! Its my first time...

"Phil... please be gentle..I am still a virg....he cut me off. He kissed me senseless. He carried me and brought me to our bed. He slowly crawled on top of me. I saw his length.. my eyes opened wide. It is so huge. He is huge.

He whispered to my ears. "My angel, I need to stop myself now."

He stood up and went to the closet and get my clothes and hand it to me. I was so shocked! I pulled his hand and he fell on top of me.

"Why, Phil?! Answer me? Why you stopped? Dammit! Is it because I am still a virgin and no match to give you pleasure to your women?huh! He still on top of me.
"Amel, I stopped because I want your first be special. Not like this. You are special to me Amelia. I do not just want a hot and wild sex but I....." we are cut off by the buzzing of his alarm clock. Damn!

He cussed. He stood up and I started to wear the clothes he gave me earlier...

Philip's POV

Damn! Hold your horses Philip. What? Amelia is a virgin?! How could I almost missed that part. But, what about the time she was with Bruno in the Island in the Philippines. But...

I lost control when I started to taste her. Her breast. Her pink nipples. Her core so tight! I realized that I started to feel this new thing. It is not lust. I know. Is this Love?

I love her. I love Amelia Standford. I do not want to lose her. We cannot stop now. She is mine.

-------------------------

A/N
Are you excited what will happen next? Philip Wagner a player is in love with Amelia Wagner.

What if this feeling be tested? What if someone from the past will appear. Can Philip still feel the strong love he has for Amelia.

Can Amelia fight her love for Philip. Let us find out.

I will update soon.
Please comment and vote. 💕💓🌷🏵🌹😉

I am recommending this story to user11204945