Chapter 4 The Escape

Amelia's POV

"Whoa! Amel, now can you please calm down? Are  you okay? Where are you now? Helena asked with worried voice. Now, I cursed myself why I called her. I don't have much time.
I need to escape and figure out. I just need a jet.

"Helena, I don't have much time to explain  to you now. I just need your jet to fly to the Philippines. I just want to stay there for a couple of days. Away from all the buzz." I said in a pleading tone, I used to Helena. And she knows me that I am having serious problems and needs some space..

I heard her sighed and said "Okay, Amel. But, does your parents know about this?"

"I'm afraid they don't." Please don't tell them. Promise me.. I just buy out sometime to think. That's all."

"Okay! Take care, Amel." Call me again." Helena said. I could hear her husband asked while she is talking to me. I am guilty of disturbing them. I felt a pang of jealousy. This is fresh. I admitted to myself now. I am jealous of my bestie because..

Philip's POV

I could not believe myself to be involved with this woman- Amelia Standford. That's when my father and Mr. Michael Standford is having a serious video conference. My father called me and let me join them. But, I was bewildered when a blue-green eyed, angelic face  but, hot and sexy woman sat beside Mr. Standford. Now! Wait! She is so damn sexy and beautiful. The old man introduced her young heiress. I smirked. The wild and spoiled heiress. That's what the tabloid said about her. Hmm, I would like to know how wild she is in my bed. I cursed myself now! The mere thought of  her in my bed made my not so little friend down there so active. Oh no! Amelia Standford just wait for me babe. You temptress!
My mind drift away to have a very wonderful proposal...The No Escape Plan..

Amelia's POV

Now, wait? I'm jealous of Helena now because she got married to a very fine  and rich man? That's so funny, Amelia? So you want to get married also? I think I'm crazy now! Amelia, stop thinking about Philip Wagner... stay focus of your Escape Plan! Don't get easily side track of any emotional rendezvous. This is difficult. It seems I'm having war inside. This battle is difficult when your enemy is yourself..

As I'm thinking, I drive fast to the private airport of Helena. The flight attendant just greeted me. I'm going to the Philippines. It will take me 4 hours travel from New York to the Philippines.  My fortress...

Philip's POV

My thoughts of her was cut when my hired man Alfonso called me up.
"sir, Ms. Standford is leaving for the Philippines. She is now at Veron's private airport." He said it in a no-time-to-waste tone.

"Well, just let her leave, Alfonso. That wild heiress. I will let her escape for a while." Hmm, let the fun begin. I thought to myself. I smirked...

You want to play games, my darling. Then let's play but by my rules.....

************
Hi there! Please read and vote. Thanks