Chapter 9 The Announcement

Amelia's POV

Whoa! What was I thinking?! Why I said, Yes! Is it because of the wine? After the proposal. I excused myself to go to the restroom. This is it!

The press swarming over us and wanted us to have an interview after our "Ever After Love story". When I got out from the restroom, Philip is standing the hall waiting for me with a relax face. He then walk towards me and snake his arms in my waist kiss me in my forehead. I was so stunned by this action. It reminds me of someone who always do this to me. I tried to remember who the person is.. maybe it's a figment of my imagination.
I cleared my throat. And I looked up to him and I saw he closed his eyes. Wow. Why I saw something there. I think I am falling for this player. Oh no! Red alert, Amelia! No, No!!! I shook my head.
I won't fall on his "Trap"..

He opened his eyes and we stayed staring at each other. He then touch my cheeks and leaned on to his touch. And I automatically snake my hands on his neck. He smirked. I pushed him away. And try to compose myself.

"Do you want to rest? Do you want to go home now?" He said with concern in his eyes.

"Yes, I guess. Im tired!" I said and I can't help myself from yawning.

I was so shocked  when he carried me bridal style. I felt the tingling sensation in all my nerves when he touch me. It's like thousand volts of electricity is all over my body.

"Phil, put me down! Please.. I can manage to walk." I tried to free myself from him. But, he still carried me. As we go down to the elevator.. people were staring at us. And others get their mobile phones and take a photo of us. I shove my face to his hard chest. Then, terror strikes me when I realized how his touch affects me. It gives shiver to my whole being. How comfortable and secure I am when he is around. It's different when I was with another man. Oh! What's wrong with me.
I don't want this feeling. It doesn't make sense. I know that he is just doing this for the sake of business. Like it's a Deal.

When we are inside the elevator, I hastily let go and stand on my feet. I went to the other side of the elevator. And look at my reflection in the elevator. I was so shock how my face is still flushed. It's awkward. I look at him and he just smirked. I shoot my eyebrow.

"What?" I asked him.

"Well, your face is so funny. I think you are blushing." He teased me.
"Amelia, don't tell me it's your first time to be touched by a man? Or that's how you are affected with my touch!"

I rolled my eyes. "Don't be conceited, Mr. Wagner! You are unbelievable!" I said it with my eyes open wide like a saucer. Oh God this man! I remained silent. And we heard the ding of elevator. And I bolted out. I heard him calling my name. And he hold my hand.
"Wait, Amelia, I don't mean to piss you off. I"....

"Amelia?!" We heard someone called my name. We both turned to see Markos.

Markos immediately hug me and I hug him back.
"It's good to see you, beautiful!" He cupped my face and kissed me in my cheeks and I smiled and so glad to see him again.

We were engrossed with each other that I forgot about Philip. He snaked his arm to my waist and made an announcement that is an earshot to everyone to hear.

"Hi bro! Meet my wife and my baby inside. She is carrying my heir inside her". He touched my flat belly.

"What?" Both me and Markos asked him...

---
This is dedicated to TitaniumPrime