Chapter 7 The Twist

Amelia's POV

My body is trembling. My plan backfired on me. I pray to God that He will send someone to rescue me. My phone got busted when Bruno grabbed it from my hands. That demon! I fled when I had the chance. When he got distracted when I bit his hands. I can't help my tears from flowing now. I am running now for an hour. And the sky is so dark. I don't have money and I am only wearing my flip flops. First time in my life that I felt helpless and no where to go. I saw some cars coming but I have to be very careful. What if it's Bruno. I don't know where I am now. Please somebody help me. I felt my legs will give way anytime soon. It has blisters now. And the rain started to get heavy. I need to find a place. I'm hungry and tired. I think I'm going to faint. I'm desperate and angry of myself. Despite my body is trained of heavy athletic stunts but this time due to stress I became weak. Please help me Dad, Helena, Valerie, Philip..oh wait!! Did I mention Philip? But, I hope he heard my call a while ago. I heard his voice as I called his name. I hope he got the GPS. I need to survive!
As I keep on walking and running under the rain, I saw a car approaching but I can't see clearly due to the lights... and after the bright light everything seems it's spinning and it became black. I felt my body was about to crash...

Philip's POV

When I was waiting for the call of Alfonso..I jumped when my phone is ringing and especially when I saw the caller ID. It's Amelia. I smirked before answering. Hmm, so my wild Angel, finally come to her senses. I know you will get tired of running away from me.. It's game over for you but it's just the Beginning of the game for me.
"Yes, my wild Angel?" I answered.
"Philip, please help me. Please rescue--!" She said frantically.
Then, I could hear her scream. "Amelia, what happened? Are you okay? Hello! Where are you? Sh*t!!
I heard her calling Bruno. What?! He is hurting her? Bloody hell!! I keep on cursing!
I dialed Alfonso... "Track the call?" Yes sir!

Markos POV

"Sir Markos, I tracked down Bruno Sotre. He was last seen with Miss Amelia in the Philippines. According to my source he is preparing for a trip to Greece and will bring Miss Amelia with him." I heard the report from Mr.Chang, my head of security.

"My dear, Amelia wait for me. You are mine. Mine alone. Nobody can take you from me. Wait till I will be your handsome hero." I said to myself while drinking my wine. I could feel the sting of the wine as it runs down my throat.

"Mr. Chang, ready my private jet we are going to the Philippines. Let us bring our toys with us. I will let that demon pay for taking my Amelia from me." I said it in a firm tone.

Bruno's POV

"You are my wild princess, Amelia. The moment you ran away it makes my testosterone to increase more. I'm sure you will scream my name with pleasure, the moment you will be on my bed." I drive my Hummer at the maximum limit. I saw her running under the rain. "Oh, common baby. Don't play hard to get. I know you are just like them. Like women I went into bed. You like to play damsel in distress. Don't worry I will pamper you." As I spot her, I just let her on the ran. Let's play some more." I smirked.
I heard my phone ringing and got it through my car.
"Oh, my dear friend, Philip Wagner. How are you?" I answered his call and with a meaningful grin.

"Where are you? Dammit!" I heard him cursing.

"Well, I'm enjoying the view right now. A beautiful girl is in front of me.. almost naked under the rain. Her dress is soaked and I can see her..." I was cut off!!

"Bruno, get your hands off her or else I will kill you! I promise you that! He said angrily. Ready to pounce me and cut my throat tone.

"Oh! Are you threatening me? Well, bad news I am not threatened. See you soon. I will take my Amelia its times up for her and enough running.". I had my evil laugh.

Philips POV

"Great job! Did you locate him now?" I asked my IT.
Yes, sir..

Let's hurry up! There's no more time!
We are almost near the location. Call the men to get her through the helicopter.
"Hang on, my Angel. I can see you now"..