Ch24 : Plans and Boys

Start from the beginning

     "What's up?" Niall asked, walking in and sitting between me and Riley. We shrugged.

     "What were you guys doing up here?" Zayn asked, curious.

     "Probably talking about boys, hmm?" Harry asked, weirdly. I pushed him away, and shook my head.

     "No. I was doing homework," I replied instantly. He lifted an eyebrow.

     "How so, if your backpack looks like it's never been opened?" Zayn inspected, acting like a retarted Sherlock.

     "Because I cleaned it up already." I replied, again. He sighed, believing me.

     "You really believe her Zayn, I think she's lying. You were making out with your guys' boyfriends, and then talking about it to each other!!" Harry exclaimed again. Riley's and I's face became hot.

     "No! We don't have boyfriends! All of us are just friends! Get that in your head! Friends! F-R-I-E-N-D-S!" Riley yelled, embarrassed.

     "Aww, it's okay, girls, Harry's just a jerk. But it's adorable that your faces turned red!!" El exclaimed.

     I glared at Harry, and Liam punched him for being very inappropriate.

     "What about you boys?? How's it going?" I asked, wiggling my eyebrows. Harry laughed at this and said I could've been his sister.

     They shook their head. "Nope, no pretty girls yet." Harry sighed. I laughed. Then the attention turned back to me and Riley.

     "Lilly and Riley have a boy friend, Lilly and Riley have a boyfriend!!!" The boys cheered. Minutes ago, they were mad at Harry for being stupid, now they're all acting stupid! El, Perrie and Dani, laughed and walked to us on the bed.

    "We need a girl talk." Dani said, interrupting their chant.

"Okay!" Louis cheered, walking towards us, smiling cheekily.

"You're not a girl, Lou, bye bye!!" I said and pushed them out the door. Niall was still on my bed.

"You too!!" I yelled, pushing him off the bed. He fell off with a loud 'thump'.

     "Oww!" He groaned. I smiled, hugged him, and pushed him out the door. I closed it, then opened it again, and yelled, "LOVE YOU ALL!!!"

     Closing the door again, I turned around. "So what did you want to talk about?"

     "Boys." The girls replied. Me and Riley groaned.

     "But they're too dumb and confusing!!!" We whined.

     "Yup. But they're cute, right?" Perrie implied. We laughed.

     "So, we know the boys won't let you date until you're like, 30, but we are like your moms or sisters - and they are always in charge - so we are letting you date in 7th grade. Not a serious realationship though, that should be when you both learn to drive." El explained, smiling. Well this isn't awkward at all!

     "Okay. . . but why are you changing this rule??" I asked, confused.

     "Because - well. . ." Dani started, as I quickly became inpatient.

     "What?!" I screeched, begging to know.

     The girls sighed, "Because. . ." Riley and I had know idea how to react, on what came next.

~~~~~

Authors note

Ooooooooohhhhhhh dontcha guys love me?? I update late and then give u a cliff hanger!!!! I'm soo nice!!! -note the sarcasm-

Anyways, sorry for the kinda late update, I was busy all day. And don't worry, with bullying stuff, I'm not gonna put them suicidal and depressed, cause I think my charcters should be different. But here's a big note:

If you cut, please stop. If you think it helps you, it doesn't. It may not seem like things are going to get better, but they will. Life is awful, everyone knows that. But even though, life is beautiful, and worth living for. Don't die early. You have a life to look forward to. If you think everyone in this world hates you and won't miss you if you die, they will. People in your school that bully you even will. Just know, there are 1000000000000000000000 people in this world that will cry their eyes out if your gone. We might not even know you, but we can feel the pain. We love you, we want you to live. You might not look like a soldier, but inside, your a big hero. Bullies are injured soldiers, you and other victims are the strong ones. The ones that have to stay strong to protect everyone, and themselves. So please, stay a strong, healthy, live soldier, that helps others. Stop cutting and help other people around you. Keep it up, and you will have an amazing life. Remember, (excuse my language) I love you all so fucking much and if u hurt urself because of someone else, tell me so I can go cut that dumbass. I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH.

-Lianne❤️

And I know, it's deep, but I really want to help people. I want to make a difference in the world.:)

I guess that's all, sorry for the lame and late update, and c ya next time!!!
-love Lianne