Chapter 8- Temper

Play song above
Numb- xxxtentacion

Daniels pov

i dont know if what i am doing is right, i mean i feel like it is. I love her so i feel like she should be happy and with someone that can do that for her, and i know she wouldnt be happy with me. I would treat her awful and i know that is the last thing she needs. I would not only ruin our relationship but i would also ruin our friendship.

tomorrow is her birthday and i really want to do something special but she also hates her birthday being celebrated. I know she would at least feel special if we threw her a surprise party. I dont know if i should invite chris or not. I feel like if i dont it would be selfish but if i do, the whole night i would just hide away from them.

I walked out of my room to see the boys and david sitting on the couch.

"It took you long enough" david said

"why, whats going on?" i asked

"we are throwing Mia a surprise party!" zach yelled

"Shut up" they all yelled at him

david just laughed

"you guys do know that she doesnt like her birthday being celebrated right?" i said

"yes, thats why we are only inviting a little bit on people" corbyn said

corbyn is acting like he knows mia better than i do. Its reaally starting to annoy me.

"Well who are you guys planning on inviting?"

"well we are going to invite logan because she thinks of him as a brother and we all know she needs family right now" corbyn said directed towards me

"Hey, whats that supposed to mean!" i said

"It means that he has been more of a familly to her latley than you have!"

"really? Well where has he been the past couple of days? You want to answer that for me corbyn?"

"He may not of been her but at least he tried calling her and talking to her!"

"Do you actually want to get into this with me right now Besson!"

"What are you going to do huh? You going to call me a slut" he took a steep closer to me "a skank, stupid!"

I punched him right in the face.

"daniel thats it! I think you need a break!" david said

"But--"

"Now!"

I grabbed my keyes, my wallet and my phone and stormed out of the house.

"are you fucking kidding me!"

i was so upset that i punched the tree so hard i could see the blood strting to apear on my hand.

I hopped in the car and started to drive

I didn't know where to go so I went to the only place I knew would make me feel better.

The beach. I parked my car and started to walk to the empty beach with my hood on.

I sat on the warm sand and did nothing. I just looked out and the sun and the waves crashing with my mind blank.

I didn't know what to do anymore. It's like corbyn is stealing Mia from me. Anytime I say anything he always gets so upset. I do admit, he was there for her when I wasn't but I've been there way longer than he has.

"Daniel?" Someone said.

I didn't even bother to turn around

"Baby?"

Great. It's amber.

She came and sat next to me.

"What's wrong" she said putting her hand on my thigh

I looked down disgusted and moved her hand

"Well looks like someone is being a little feisty" she said leaning in

"Stop! Ok!"

She jumped back

"What's going on baby"

"Just stop! Stop it all! I can't do this anymore. I can't be with you anymore!"

"Why not!"

"Because I can't be with someone that uses me. And someone I don't love. I can when i love someone else"

"You know what, screw you. I dont need you. I can have any guy i want. I can do way better than you"

" I bet you can"

She got up and walked away

What am I supposed to do.

I laid back on the sand and waited until the sun started to set.

I drove back home.

When I got back all of the guys where sitting in the living room playing video games.

Jack and Jonah looked at me but looked away.

I turned around and walked straight to my room. I shut the door and laid in my bed staring at the ceiling.

I couldn't hold it in anymore and I could feel the tears falling down my face. I tried to be strong but I just couldn't anymore.

"*knock knock*"

Immediately I sat up and started to wipe my tears.

"Who is it?"

"Mia, can I come in?"

"Yeah"

She opened the door slowly and when she saw me dropped her crutches and hopped over to me.

"What's going on" she said hugging me

"Nothing. It's just at times we all have our breaking points" I said sniffing

At that moment all I wanted to do was grab her face and kiss her. But I couldn't.

She wasn't mine.
______________
Hey guys! Hope you enjoyed the chapter
Make sure to vote
Love you guys