Chapter 26-Surprise Part 1

Play song above
Light- Sleeping at last

2 months later

It has officially been 3 months and I still have the baby. Wow, now I have a very small chance of losing the baby. But, this also means that I can tell my family. I'm surprised that I was actually able to keep a secret this long. If I'm being completely honest, I have a feeling that they already know considering I have to pee all the time and that I almost want to puke anytime I am around seafood, and I love seafood.

Daniel and I have been figuring out ways to tell our family that we are pregnant and luckily we were able to come up with our own unique idea. We bought a cake that said 'I'm pregnant' and when we sing happy birthday, everyone will read the cake and be shook. it's not that great of an idea but at least I get cake. We know for sure that today we are telling them because the whole family is coming over for my birthday. I don't think I can express how excited I'm am to tell them.

I was finished getting dressed and I was wearing a large tee shirt to hide my little bump, camo pants, and vans.

Daniel came into the room and wrapped his arms around me and gave me a kiss on the cheek.

"Happy birthday beautiful"

"Thank you," I said smiling at him

"Are you ready to tell everyone?" I said turning around to face him"

"So ready," He said if it were a challenge.

we walked into the kitchen taking all of the food outside. everyone was already on their way and I could feel the butterflies start to form in my stomach, or it's the babies.

I heard three knocks on the door and there stood the Avery/Stanford family.

"Hey guys," I said giving each of them a side hug.

"Only half the love, I see how it is," Jack said

"Go find your friend," I said rolling my eyes at him. "Come on in, we already took all the food into the backyard so go ahead and dig in"

They walked in and I followed behind them.

***

Everyone soon arrived and we were all sitting outside eating and listening to music. I was so happy.

Daniel patted my shoulder and nodded into the house. I got up and followed him into the bedroom. Daniel walked into the room with a bag in his hand.

"What's that," I questioned pointing at the bag.

"Your birthday present. Well more like your birthday present" Daniel said pointing at my stomach. "I just couldn't wait any longer"