"I didn't know I just have to call you aegi so you can look back at me." he said while a playful smile plasters in his lips.

His friends are just looking at me, but Taehyung is talking to Sujeong. Wait, what?! Why are they talking?!

"Dream on stupid." I muttered through gritted teeth.

Jimin just laugh at what i have said before walking to my way. I started to walk backwards so he won't get a chance to have a face to face talk with me but damn, he's just so persistent! He held his hand and grab mine so I won't be able to move backwards again! How dare he?!

"Yah! let go of me!" I whispered shouted while glaring at him. I know, we gain some, i mean, everybody's attention.

"Nah ah. Listen here everyone!" My eyes widen when he suddenly callsthe attention of everyone, which doesn't really need at all since they are all looking at us now since earlier.

"Yah! What the hell are you doing?!" i shouted at him but he just ignore me. Instead, he claim my hand and entertwine his hand to mine. what the freakin hell?!

"I want you all to know, that this girl beside me is my girlfriend!" he announced happily, that made me and the rest shock. what the hell?!

"You can't be serious dude?" one of the jackass asked. I don't know him, so don't ask me.

"Of course he's-" before i can even continue what i wanted to say Jimin cut me off.

"Of course I'm dead serious! So! If i heard that any of you hurt my girlfriend, you'll face hell. Do you all understand me?" he said seriously. I can see how serious he is, but damn, he can't do this to me?!

"Whatever!" one of the queen bees shouted before glaring at me. I cringe with that attitude. damn, as if i like to be this jerk's girlfriend?

"Good then. Aegi you can now-AWW! WHAT THE?!" he shouted painfully when I kicked him below the belt. damn, I know that's really painful but I don't care! He deserve that!

"Go die now jerk!" I said angrily. The anger I'm feeling right now is not a thing that can even measure by someone.

I can feel that my heart is rushing so damn fast with the emotions I'm feeling right now. Who is he to do that?! Who is he to own me like he knows me?! Who is he to even say those awful words to them?!

"Just do die now!" I said coldly before running away from them.

I wiped the tears that fell on my cheeks. I didn't even know that i was crying already. My hands are turned into fist while running. I can see the students looking at me, maybe they're laughing at their minds seeing me in this kind of state.

I was just running when someone bumped onto me. I look up and see Sowon looking at me with shock but later then change into anger.

"You bitch!" She shouted and before I knew it she's now grabbing a lot strands of my hair and pulling them back and forth.

"You stole Jimin from me! Just die now!" She shouted angrily as she keeps on pulling my hair.

"I didn't steal anyone! Get off me!" I shouted back before pushing her.

"You want me to die?! Then just kill me! Just kill me now then! Kill me!" I shouted desperately while glaring at her. Her face become even more mad. Her face is so red. And I bet mine is too. I can feel the scartches I got when her nails dug into my skin.

"I will! I will really kill you!" She shouted again before pulling the strands of my hair again.

I don't know what happened next after that. I just saw myself choking her to death. I can see that she's starting to lose her breath.

"L-let me go.." she pleadingly said as she keeps on coughing to get some air. but i didn't listen to her pleadings. instead i keep on chocking her using my hands. i think i'm not on my right mind. i think i'm going crazy.

"just die!" i whispered at her.

"Jiyeon!" i heard someone shouted that. I was about to look at him when I suddenly felt sleepy and dizzy.

All I know that time is someone caught me and everything became dark.

-

lol what's happening with my update nooow. the usual guyssss. 10+ votes + 15+ comments and the reads should rise to 2k reads. thank you! oh please! just a reminder. I need to get at least 5 followers on every update i will post or i'm gonna private every chapters so that would be avaible only to those whose following me already. im sorry for being strict but as a writer who only need the readers attention and sympathy i have to do this demands every update. i hope you can understand me. thank youuu. ♡

btw jiyeon's uniform on the multimedia. ♡♡♡ see you all next chapter! :**

-peach