"What the hell.... another one?" Hoseok said, staring at the giant mansion in front of them.

"Hyung!!" JungKook rushed out of the car.

"I know this place..." Pil Suk bit her bottom lip.

"Move." Yoongi stared at the keypad. He put in what he thought would be the password for it. It unlocked and they were all surprised.

"How did you know?" Sunsin grabbed his shoulder, making him face her.

"There is something that is very important to me that belonged here.... I can feel it..." Yoongi pushes open the gate and went in.

"Is this Jin?" JungKook looked at the photos on the wall. It showed an oddly good looking man, smiling with his friends.

"Isn't this us?" Jimin traced the lines of the photo with his finger.

"But why can't I remember him in here? And why is Min Hye the birthday girl, not Yoona?" Taehyung didn't want to believe it.

"Oh no....." Yoongi mummer.

"How... can this be..." Taehyung fell to the ground. Tears were falling from their faces without any known reason. They were facing the music room, filled with the instruments they placed together. Memories started to flow in sequence like a river in their head.

"Something's missing....." Taehyung felt a stabbing pain in his heart.

"Why..... why only now...." Jimin stared down at his palms, stained with tears.

"Yoongi...." Jimin stared at Yoongi. His eyes weren't filled with sadness and grief anymore. Instead it was filled with anger and hate.

"WHY DID YOU KICK HER OUT?! DO YOU KNOW WHAT SHE MIGHT BE DOING TO HERSELF NOW?! SHE MIGHT BE HURTING HERSELF AGAIN!!!" Jimin grabbed Yoongi by the collar. Yoongi just stood still, regretting his every decision.

"I'm going to go look for her." Taehyung ran out.

"Wait!!" JungKook shouted, wanting to come along, but it was too late. Taehyung has already rushed out, running towards his secret garden.

"I swear of anything happens to her, I will kill you." Jimin threatened him and left in the same direction Taehyung headed off to.

"I-it's all my fault...." Yoongi was on his knees, staring blankly at the wall.

"You did what you thought was right. It wasn't your fault." Namjoon comforted him.

"We... we forgotten all about Jin hyung...." JungKook began to cry, thinking about his late brother. The only brother that took care of them as if they were his own children. Jin never got into any relationships because he was too busy taking care of the members. And now, he has left this world without even being in a single relationship.

"How could we have forgotten about Min Hye... and Jin Oppa...." Sunsin was crying. Her vision all blurry from the tears that were rolling in her eyes. She ran to JungKook and hugged him.

"Sunsin ah...." Hoseok pulled her away from JungKook.

"Leave me alone Hoseok!" She pushed him away and continued hugging JungKook.

"What's going on...." Pil Suk stared at JungKook who was still crying. JungKook hugged back Sunsin which shocked both Pil Suk and Hoseok.

"I-I'm sorry..." JungKook pulled apart, not wanting to make eye contact with Sunsin.

"What?" She wiped off her tears.

"Let's stop. Let's break it off." JungKook lowered his head.

"Now?! We're all having mixed feelings and you want to break it off with me now?!" Sunsin yelled.

"What? You guys were dating?!" Pil Suk took a step back.

"You cheated on me with my brother?" Hoseok's tone was completely different.

"I-it's not what you think..." JungKook took a step forward to get closer to Pil Suk but it didn't work.

"Stay away from me." Pil Suk was crying, she slid under JungKook's arm, heading straight to the door.

"Leave." Hoseok said firmly.

"But" Sunsin tried to fight back but Hoseok's face was too scary.

"I said leave." His tone was both a calm one and a  scary one.

"Why is everything going so wrong all so quickly...." JungKook sighed and walked out the door, forgetting all about Min Hye's case.

"I give up. I'm not dealing with this anymore." Hoseok slammed the door behind him, leaving him all alone in an empty room.