Chapter 17

*Cristinas POV*

I woke up with a slight ringing in my ears. "SHIT" I screamed as I fell off my bed. Everyone came upstairs to help me.

After everyone helped me we all went downstairs. "hey Cristina?" Jimmy said. "Yeah?" I responded. He was quiet and then dragged me upstairs.

"I want to ask you a question....." I started getting really nervous. He took a deep breath. "Cristina do you wanna go on a date with me tonight?" He said while biting his lip. "Yes!" I said quite loudly.

We walked downstairs and told everyone that you were going somewhere tonight. "dress casual" Jimmy told me. I nodded my head and walked upstairs. I quickly threw on a pair of black skinny jeans and a Nirvana tank top. I lightly waved my hair and did some makeup.

I walked downstairs and threw on my black converse. Jimmy walked downstairs and we were heading to your destination. I was wondering where we were going but I kinda knew that Jimmy wouldn't tell me. As I got closer, he put a blindfold on me.

He quickly whipped it off of my eyes and I saw that we were at the amusement park. We walked around and did really fun activities. For once I didn't have the weird feeling that someone was watching me.

We played games and went on rides. It was almost closing we both decided to go on the FerrisWheel. We stopped at the top and just stared out the window. "Cristina..?" Jimmy said. I turned to him and smiled. "Yeah?" I said. "Will you erm....be my girlfriend?" He said blushing. "Of course!" I screamed wrapping my arms around him.

For the rest of the night we were acting like we've been together forever. I was so happy that I completely forgot about the person that follows me.

Until I received a text.
<<<>>>
<<<>>>
<<<>>>
<<<>>>

What do you think it will say? Sorry I haven't been updating lately I'm really busy!

For a new Chapter this needs 5 votes and 15 reads💕 I love you guys so much😘✌️