Chapter 14

*Cristinas POV*

I woke up,did my normal morning routine and walked downstairs. Jimmy was the only other one up. I noticed it was 6:00 am. WTF?! I never wake up earlier than 9:00.

"Hey want to go for a walk?" Jimmy asked me. I said sure and got changed into a white hoodie,black skinny jeans and a purple beanie. I quickly threw on a pair of purple toms.

We walked through the neighborhood using small conversation. We avoided any awkward topics. We got to the park and climbed up into a tree. It wasn't just any tree. This tree is the tallest here and as kids,we used to come here everyday.

If you look in the trunk,there is a carving in it. It says "Cristina+Jimmy=Best Friends Forever" we sat up in the tree for a bit in a comfortable silence. All of a sudden he spoke up.

"Remember that tree house we have here?" I then remembered that when we were kids we built ourselves a treehouse. "Ya! Of course I remember!" I said.

We walked down the street and found our treehouse. For the rest of the day we just hung out in our treehouse like the old days.

*Unknown POV*

This isn't fair. She should be with me not Jimmy. I have loved her for so long but will never have a chance. I know I'm being stalkerish by following her around.......okay maybe I am a stalker. But I will get her if it's the last thing I do. Just seeing them together makes me sick.
<<>>
<<>>
<<>>
<<>>
<<>>
OOOOH STALKER ALERT!!! Do you think it's someone she knows? Or is it a secret admirer? Hehe I know who it is but guess in the comments.~Cristina💕