Cincuenta y dos

Mulai dari awal

"let's go" with sure steps and focused gaze brother open the door to our office. When the members saw us a surprised look entered their face. Aoi look worriedly at Ryuuji while the latter just stood up and remained looking poker faced. The other three greeted brother but brother just ignored it as he took calculated steps until he is standing only a few steps away from Ryuuji.

"everyone leave" after hearing Ryuuji's order all of us immediately head to the other. The tension inside was just unbearable. "cat, you stay" Aoi gave me a sympathetic smile before he closed the door. Don't leave me!!!!!!

The two continued to look at each other, suddenly I can't help but imagine a sizzle of electricity between the two of them. the high tension in the air, their rigid postures, those measuring gaze and the cold air from the air conditioner is enough to make anyone besides the two of them run out of the room.

"I hate to admit it" brother finally spoke "but you're now my sister's fiancée" when I heard the word fiancée I feel like digging a hole to hide into gah!!!! I still can't get it in my head that I'm engaged with Ryuuji!!! "still" I unconsciously took a step back when I look at brother's back, I can't see his expression but I could feel his resentment "that little title doesn't give you the right to took liberties with my sister. Remember Takano, just one tear that falls from my sister's eyes would earn you a death sentence" I gulped at the seriousness of brother's words, I had the feeling that his words is not a simple threat but a certain promise.

"I understand. I will take care of Catherine" oi! Oi! Oi! Why do I feel like I'm being married off by my brother? Oh right!!! I'm already engaged with Ryuuji. Argh!!!! I remember it again!!!!

"don't feel too good Takano because I will make sure that that little title above your head will be smashed to smithereens in the future" brother then walk towards me, he placed his hand on top of my head and gave me a smile before he turned to Ryuuji "take care of my sister, for now" brother faced me again "I'm going back to uni Catherine, take care of yourself" I nodded as I watch brother walk out of the room. After the door closed I look back and saw Ryuuji looking at me and I suddenly had the urged to run away from him as fast as possible.

"Cat....." my mind immediately started thinking of convenient excuse to run away without it sounding as a total excuse. "we need to talk"

"i....i still need to..." I almost jumped in nervousness when Ryuuji started walking towards me "ummmm......"

"don't try of thinking for an excuse cat it wouldn't work" I gulped at his words

"ano.....the time....." I can't help but remind Ryuuji

"I've already called the teacher, we're excused for the first period" waah!!!! Does being the student council president grants you such privilege? I clasp my hand on my lap as I wait for him to finished whatever he's doing, when he came back he placed a cup of tea in front of me as he sat on the chair opposite mine. "I know you're feeling awkward right now" please don't state the obvious "my father's sudden announcement both came as a surprised. Right now there's nothing we can do but to stay engaged" I look at him, judging from his words looks like, like me, he's also against this engagement.

"then......y-you want this engagement to be dissolved?" I asked for confirmation, when he nodded I could practically see my villainy plan starting to take shape, then I remember Kana's words that Ryuuji could've someone he like and I saw my plan starting to crumble. "t-then..........w-when one of us had someone we like, we......we.....we must inform the other about this so to avoid hurting the other party" with this Ryuuji will be compelled to tell me if he already had someone he likes, it's the perfect way of inquiring whether he likes someone or not. his answer will then be my basis on whether I should pursue my path to villainy or not.