"I agree" brother's brow furrowed as his expression showed confusion and disbelief, looks like he did not expect Ryuuji's answer. Well as for me I feel quite relieve but at the same time I don't feel quite alright. I mean he's Zero for Christ sake! He's that one guy I've been waiting to meet and now this happens! "even though this thing appeals to me" I for one never imagined this kind of meeting and not once did think of Ryuuji as Zero okay granted that there were times that sometimes his words and tone reminded me Zero but God!!! Why him???? "I know someone who views arrange marriages as heartless and I don't want her to see me that way" I look at him and saw Ryuuji looking at me he remembers those mail!!! Ah I wish the floor opens up and swallow me whole right now Ryuuji looked at brother "I never relied on this things Clyde, I get the things that I want in my own without help from others"

"thing......unfortunately Takano, this time" brother put his arms around me "the thing that you want is someone unattainable" I look at brother. suddenly a hand grab hold of my arm and yanked me away from brother. Ryuuji's left hand held my arm while his right hand circled my waist as I found myself plastered on his body. I created space between us by pushing away from him but his hold on my waist tightens, when I look up, I saw him looking at brother with a serious expression.

"if it's within my reach that unattainable thing will certainly be attainable" Ryuuji look down at me and our eyes met "and once it's in my hand i never let go of it" he said in a whisper. Looking at his green eyes and seeing the how it glints with truth I find my heart beating faster in response.

"Takano!!! You let go off my sister!"

"ah......" Ryuuji broke of our eye contact as he turn to brother "but Clyde I never let go off things that are mine"

"who are you kidding?"

"okay enough!!!" I exclaimed after I finally recovered my senses, I pull my hand from Ryuuji and I slap his arm that is circling my waist before I push him away from me. since I did not held back my strength Ryuuji backed away three steps. I glare at Ryuuji and brother, a first, so when brother saw me glaring at him he had a worried look in his face

"Catherine"

"cat" they said simultaneously but I ignored them instead I walk away from them. seeing Raijin watching on the side with amusement and interest written in his eyes I grab his arm and dragged him with me.

"whoa what are you....."

"quiet!" sensing my bad mood Raijin did not pursue his words

"want me to give you a ride home?" I shake my head "then do you want to ran away?" I look up and saw Raijin looking at me tenderly "don't give me that terrified look, I just feel sorry for you for the first time" I bow my head.

"then, can you take me far away from here?" Raijin nodded and this time I am the one being pulled by him.

"Catherine, where are you going?" I heard brother and for the first time I ignored him

"take me to Kana" I said to Raijin, I did not bother to tell him Kana's address because I know that he already had this information.

"Catherine" brother called my name

"leave me alone!!!!"

"Fujishirou!!!" my husband immediately seized him and held him by the collar.

"Jirou!" I clutch my husband's arm as I try to make him let go of Fujishirou but he just ignored me

"F*ck you!!! why did you did that kind of thing?! Are you really trying my patience?"

"Jirou"

"don't use that placating tone on me you b*stard! Did you know the consequence of what you did back there? did you even thought about what my daughter would be feeling right now?!"