Iced Coffee

Badum tss
_______________________________________

(Y/n): Twenty!

You slashed at a possessor destroying it. You saw two more approaching.

(Y/n): twenty-one, twenty-two.

You slash at two more possessors destroying them also..

(Y/n): anymore?

Nothing else was in the area.

(Y/n): .....come on.

A possessor appeared and you immediately slashed at it destroying it. You take deep breaths and sit on the fountain and lay back dismissing your keyblade.

(Y/n): twenty-three.

You sigh trying to catch a few breaths before more show up. You put your hand in the water. You feel something round. You sigh and take your hand out of the water and summoned your keyblade and put it in the water while looking up at the sky.

(Y/n): Thunderga.

Six lighting bolts strike the water. You took the keyblade out and watch six hearts come out of the water. You sigh.

(Y/n): Twenty-nine.

You sit up and kicks your legs on the side while looking around the area. You still had no luck finding the source of the possessors. You decided to take a break. Dismissing your keyblade, you head to the library.

You get to the library and walk inside and find a nice couch in the corner and go to it. You lay back and rest your eyes for a bit.

You had what you thought was a good one hour sleep until you felt a tap on your leg. You opened your eyes to see Weiss in her school uniform. You yawn.

(Y/n): Hi Weiss.

Weiss: Hey. Can you please move your legs.

(Y/n) : Well cause you said please.

She rolled her eyes as you moved your legs and she sat next to you and puts her books and papers onto the table. You lean back and rest your head on the back of the couch.

Weiss: So. Any luck?

You shook your head.

(Y/n): I followed one to see if it would take me to its leader but it just led me to an ambush.

Weiss: How many?

(Y/n): So far...twenty-nine. Its exausting.

Weiss: Well I hope your search goes well.

You nodded. You heard someone else coming towards you. You looked and saw a girl wearing glasses and had  short dark-brown hair approach you. She had wavy locks on one side of her face, dyed with a gradient that starts in dark brown and transitions to caramel. She wore the same school uniform but her skirt seemed shorter and showed more of her legs.

???: Here you go Weiss. Thanks for lending me your notes.

Weiss: No problem Coco

The girl known and Coco looked at you and lowered her glasses revealing that she had dark-brown eyes.

Coco: hmm. I haven't seen you before. You new here?

(Y/n): umm well I-

Coco: Oh wait! Your that kid with the key that appeared out of nowhere during the initiation. Velvet told me you helped her.

(Y/n): hmm? Velvet? Oh wait are you here teammate?

Coco: Yep. Names Coco Adel.

She put out her hand which you gladly took and shook.