Genuine

I felt bad about abandoning this book for 4 years so I decided to make a chapter right away.
Enjoy :)
______________________________

The sun rose signalling a new day. In the city of Vale, shops were opening as some men and women went on their morning run. As the day proceeded, a giant shadow loomed over Vale's square. A dark side arises from the shadow and looks around the city, eventually eyeing the people who stopped in their tracks and looked at it in fear. They ran. Some cried out for help but no one dared to stop to listen to them. The dark side spots a little boy trying to run away back to his parents and reaches for him.

The boy trips and looks up in terror as the Darkside's hand descends towards him.

???: Zantetsuken!

The Darkside's hand goes flying off into a building. You appear in front of the boy and pick him up with one hand while having your key blade in the other. You stumble to the boys parents and hand him over.

(Y/n): Go...

The small family runs away leaving you to look up at the Darkside with bags under your eyes and dark chocolate lip stick covering your face.

(Y/n): Really dude? You couldn't wait another day to show up?!

You say annoyed at the overgrown heartless.

(Y/n): Do you know what I've been through? First I get asked by this girl-

The Darkside slams it's fist down on top of you. You however relocated yourself to the roof of a building.

(Y/n): -I reject her and she somehow still thinks we're compatible-

The Darkside swipes at the building, destroying the top of it. However again, you were sitting on a bench with your back turned to it.

(Y/n): -Now I'm stressed on how Master is going to react when he finds out!

You rub the lipstick and growl.

(Y/n): How much of this stuff did she leave on me?!

You questioned as the Darkside raises its foot and attempts to stomp on you. You however step out from in front of its foot and lazily look at the Darkside.

(Y/n): Know what? You're right. Let's just fight, it'll take my mind off it.

You get into a stance with your keyblade in hand and look at the Darkside. You do a battle cry and charge at the Darkside.

Timeskip~

You were seen on tv fighting the Darkside by most of beacon academy. You were seen blocking attacks from the Darkside and using parkour to get up in its face when you staggered it to the point where it had to lean against a building for support.

The four girls of RWBY watch the spectacle, still in there pyjamas.

Weiss: He's very athletic.

Weiss comments.

Yang: More like flexible. See the moves he's pulling on that thing? He's running up walls too!

Yang adds. Blake looks away from the tv and focuses on her book.

Ruby: He has so many cool tricks up his sleeve! I mean, look at that!

Ruby points to a replay of you switching keyblades mid battle, from (Favourite keyblade) to (Second favourite keyblade).

Weiss: He just switched weapons Ruby.

Weiss adds acting unimpressed.

Ruby: Yeah....but with magic.