When you walked through the door, a strong smell of coffee and pastries hit you. You smiled at the smell and wrapped your arm around Jins. Looking around, you didn't really see anyone here other than the guy behind the counter.

"Jin, I've never been here. What is good?" You asked looking at the menu.

He shot you a look as if he was surprised but then smiled, "You've never been here? Y/N, it's right down the road from the dorm!"

"I usually don't go to bakeries"

"Hm... Well go sit down, and I'll surprise you with something."

You turned away from the menu and looked at him, "No, Jin I have to stay up here to pay for my stuff. Just tell me what I should get."

"No, I invited you out. It's on me." He said.

You were about to argue back but he pointed at the tables and shook his head as if he knew you were about to protest. You untangled your arm from his and decided to listen to him for once. He gave you another smile before you turned around to sit somewhere.

Jin sat down at the table handing you a regular coffee, and cream cheese bread. Jin sat down across from you, taking a sip of his coffee. You picked up the bread and take a small bite not knowing how it would taste. You smile at the taste and take another bite.

"Is it good?" Jin asked, laughing a little. You nod in response and finish eating.

"Thank you for ya know, paying. You didn't have to."

"Nonsense! You're my best friend don't thank me."

"I know, but really thank you," You wanted to tell him that he kind of saved you from spending the little bit of money you had left, but you decided to not. He would probably try to offer to help pay your bills from now on, but you didn't want that.

"Ah, it's nothing Y/N. This is nice though, just me and you. We haven't really hung out since I got back. How are you?"

"Ah, I'm really good honestly. Tired as always, but good. How are you? I know you've been busy recently."

He took another sip from his hot coffee, and sat the cup on the table, "Honestly, I'm exhausted and I could use a whole week of sleep. Other than that, I'm great. Been busy with a new comeback and other things, but I enjoy it all."

"I think all of you could use a week of sleep, but I'm glad to hear that. The next comeback is going to be great. I believe in you all."

"Thank you, Y/N. That means a lot, especially coming from you. We always need our best friends support."

You smiled at him, "Always."

Jin took his phone out of pocket and stood up, sitting in the seat next to you.

"What are you doing?" You asked confused.

"We are going to take a picture, duh." He said as he extended his arm in front of you both.

Not knowing what to do with this sudden picture, you grab your coffee and held it up by your face and smiled. Jin snapped the picture, opening it afterward to see how it turned out.

"Ah, Y/N, we look so good!" Jin said as he returned to his seat across from you.

You looked at him like he was crazy and chuckled. "Why did you suddenly decide to take a picture?"

"Why not? Besides, we usually upload one of us together every few weeks and I think the ARMY misses the best friendship ever."

"Last time you posted a picture of us both, the management practically yelled at us for it," you stated.