"Not as long as I'm around...okay?" He went to grabbed my hand but I pulled away. I can't become weak now and give him the attention he doesn't deserve.

"Don't touch me." I whimpered, not even knowing my eyes had begun to tear up.

A person can only hold in their emotions for so long. Things build up. You try to stay strong on the outside so people don't spot out your weaknesses.

"We can't just wait around, he'll bleed to death!" I stared down at Niall who was holding the strongest face possible.

"Jessamine I can hear fucking footsteps right outside this fucking door!" Louis whisper-yelled. His tone shut me up.

"I'm sorry." His face went soft after realizing how rude he was.

I nodded my head in understand.

"Jessamine...." The voice came right outside the door. My blood ran freezing cold at the sound of the voice.

Oh my fucking god no.

Please no.

Harry's eyes snapped towards me and his expression turned as cold as my skin.

We held eye contact for what seemed like hours but had only been mere seconds. Before I knew it I was crying.

"I know that voice when I hear it babeee." He was obviously not sober by the way his words were slurring.

We all crowded together and I didn't even feel when Harry put his arm around my shoulder. He leaned next to my ear, his nose brushing me.

"You'll get out of this okay? I promise. Don't be scared." All I could do was nod in return.

Poor Niall was still lying there in the most pain he's ever been in, and he can't even whimper in fear we'd be found.

The door handle began to rattle and I knew we were caught. We were so fucking dead.

"Found yaaa." Just the sound of his voice made me gag.

"Listen to me, all of you." Harry whispered.

"I'm going to slam this door open and you guys get the fuck out of here, got it?" He pointed his finger at me. "I swear you better not even turn your head."

"That's too risky." I shook my head but he stopped me.

"We have no chance right now okay? None. If he was so fucked up he'd probably be smart enough to shoot through that god damn door right?"

He had a valid point I guess.

This was all too much.

"What about you-"

"You come before me. Always."

His eyes were sincere and I wanted to cry even more.

"Ready?" He stood up to the door.

"Wait." I jumped up and kissed his cheek then went down to Niall.

"Okay." Louis concluded after we had Niall in our grip.

Before I knew it, it was like my life flashed before my eyes.

The door flew open, the sound of metal rattled on the floor and a groan sounded.

We ran with a struggling Niall clinging to us, that poor boy.

I could hear Harry "you dumb ass mother fucker." And in between each syllable I knew he was fighting him.

Once we got to the door, a policeman was waiting there and he grabbed Niall immediately. As soon as I let him go, I ran back.

I didn't even think it through, I couldn't leave him there.

Never second guess yourself is something I live by.

"Jess what the fuck!" Harry yelled when he heard me coming.

Alan's face was full of blood and honestly I'm not sure how he wasn't drowning in it.

I saw the gun only feet away from them and I dove for it.

Standing above it I threatened to shoot him but I just couldn't.

I couldn't be a killer.

I looked at Harry and he looked away, not giving me a yes or a no. Instead I slammed his face a few good times with the butt of the gun before stopping.

He could rot in hell for all I care.

All of our breathing was rushed and I didn't know what else to do.

I dropped the gun to the floor and took in the sight of Harry's hands covered in blood, his temper clearly out of control.

"Harry." My voice came out weak and I began to cry again.

Alan was now unconscious on the floor.

The only sight was me standing above Harry who was on top of Alan, just looking down at him. Chest rising and falling rapidly.

He looked up at me and then down at him, spitting in his bloody face.

"Rot in hell, bastard."

It was all in a flash and two police officers had me off the ground and out of the building. I watched as several bodies were exiting the building into ambulances.

Flashing lights and sirens were the only thing capturing anyone's attention.

~~~

IM ALIVE AND WELL AND I TRIED TO GET SOMETHING TOGETHER BC I FEEL LIKE AN AWFUL PERSON FOR NOT UPDATING BUT I LOVE YOU ALL DEARLY WORDS CANNOT DESCRIBE

IF YOU HAVE ANY SUGGESTIONS, COMMENTS, INSULTS IDRC JUST TWEET ME
@ashtonstryhard

(SHARED) IG @twerkinstyles