HEYYYY!!!!

It's been awhile, I know, lol....but anyways...I just wanted to let y'all know that I have moved on from this story and the whole septiplier ship forever. I will NOT be deleting this story for whoever wants to read it. Sooo...THATS GOOD...lol. But I will make one more chapter to end it off, and then I won't be updating anymore....BUT, I may do some A/Ns and just talk to you guys because I love talking to you. It makes me feel so happy and I honestly love you guys. I receive nothing but nice comments and that really makes me so joyful and grateful! I hope you guys enjoyed this story and if you want, I have plenty more things to read in my profile for y'all...mostly talthony, but there's one about me and my best friend (she insisted that I write it) called Krittney lol. I also have a draft that I have yet to start working on, but I will soon. I just deleted a book that I just started due to unhappiness so I didnt want to do it. It made me feel uncomfortable so yea...and I have talthony ONE SHOTS! and a talthony-DDLB....COOL!!! So, yea. I'll make one more chapter of this and then...yea. *starts tearing up cuz it's lowkey been two months since she updated this and she started in september of 2017 and it's been quite a journey...AHHHH!* I love you guys so much! See y'all soon! BUH-BYE!!!! *waves.*