Ranting (not a chapter)

So...Lemmie jus rant for a moment:

So almost EVERYBODY thinks I'm freaking homophobic anf transphobic and stuff like that. If I didn't say it! I probably wouldn't be it! Just because I don't agree with what the LGBTQ is doing, doesn't mean I don't love them! I love everyone, and I'm sure as heck not afraid of those people! It's not like they're gonna hurt me! I DON'T KNOW THEM! AND...I DIDN'T DO ANYTHING TO THEM! "God created man and woman, and in the image of Him, He created them."-Genesis 1:27. The Bible talks about what God did to the homksexuals during Bible times. During the time of Lot. some men wanted to have sex behind a building, and God told Lot and hid wife and kid to leave the town of Sodom and Gomorrah. When they left, God poured His wrath on the city. He told Lot anf his family not to look back. When Lot's wife did, she turned into a pillar of salt. The baby stayed with Lot and he kept running. So, you can infer that it is a sin to have sexual relations with the same sex. That's not what God wanted. God makes no mistakes. So, never question God. God wants you and nothing BUT YOU!!!! He doesn't want your money, your good deeds, your clean room. He only wants YOU! God is an Awesome, Mighty God who Loves yoy more than anyone every will. He will love you, provide for you, shelter you, protect you, and be a father for you. HE IS EVERLASTING FATHER AND PRINCE OF PEACE! He will never leave you. He has been with you all along, and you haven't known it. God loves you with an everlasting love. GOD DOES NOT HATE GAYS! God made us the way we are BUT (and PAY ATTENTION to the "but") He doesn't want us to stay that way. There is always room to grow, and if wr never grow, then we can never know God and that's really sad in the long run. So, come as you are. He'll take you no matter where you're coming from. If you want to give your life to Jesus, He will accept. YOU just need to be truthfully honest with God AND yourself. So REPENT of your sins and ask God for forgiveness, and ask Him to come into your heart, and He will give you a new heart and a new flesh. A new life! A new start! How Marvelous! Thank y'all so much for listening and remember "faith as small as a mustard seed can move mountains."-Matthew 17:20. Love ya! God Bless! <3 :)!