A New Home

Jack's POV.

Mark led me out to his car, after school was over, and made me feel happy. He, surprisingly, had a pacifier with him, and he gave it to me. He buckled me in a carseat, in the back seat, and sang me to sleep on the way home. I woke up at just the right time because we were pulled into his driveway. Good thing it was friday. "We're here, baby!" he said sweetly. I extended my arms and he picked me up and put me on his hip. "So here we are!" he put me back on my feet, once we reached the door, and when I looked inside i started tearing up. "I-it's s-so b-be-beautiful! You habe a nice house!" I said while sniffling. "Aw dont cry baby. You're gonna make me cry. Besides, I have snacks inside and we can watch Spongebob if you'd like!" Mark said cheerfully. "Yay! Dat souns fun!" I clapped my hands and he kissed my naturally blushed cheeks. I ran over to the couch and got under a big fluffy blanket. "The bwankets reawy sowft." I said cutely, which made Mark coo. My phone started buzzing so I looked at it. I got a text message from my mom. It read, "Who told you that you could move out?!?! I am the boss of you and I am going to give you what you deserve for leaving me! You little b*tch!" I started balling my eyes out, and Mark came running over. "Baby, baby. Shh shh honey. I'm here. What's wrong?" He had me in a bear hug, and I showed him the message. He just about balled too, but he didn't. "I swear on my life that I will protect you, Jacky boy, and no one will ever hurt you ever again like she did! From now on I'm going to bring you to my office everyday, and you can do your school work there. I don't trust anyone else." He never let go of me. My eyes were wide and scared. "C-Can we cuddle? I want daddy." "Of course baby boy." Mark swaddled Jack in a warm fuzzy blanket, and put him on his chest. "Aw. Well aren't you just the cutest thing!" He ended his sentence by booping Jack's nose. He giggled a lot and snuggled closer to Mark. "Hehe. I wuv you daddy." His smile was bigger than ever. "I love you too my little baby." He kissed Jack's forehead and soon enough he could hear Jack's adorable tiny snores. So cute.

I really live this chapter. It's so adorable! Like...AHHHHHHH! Thx for readin. God Bless! <3 :)