Facts about me!!!

#1: I LOVE JESUS AND I BELONG TO THE LORD AND NO ONE ELSE! JESUS HAS MY WHOLE HEART AND NOTHING/NO ONE IS GREATER THAN HE THE LORD ALMIGHTU AND GLORIOUS KING!!!
#2: I love to write and sing songs for Jesus! I plan to be a worship leader in my future.
#3: I want to travel the world with someone and like a crew of people to speak at revivals and just #TellTheWorld about Jesus. The end times are near, and I know that for darn sure! I want people to be ready for the coming of Jesus! "This world IS NOT what it was meant to be. All this pain all this suffering. There's a better place, waiting for me. In Heaven!"-Chris Tomlin, a Christian singer/songwriter. This world is not my home. My home is in Heaven, with Jesus, my Savior! No one should love the world or anything in it, but we should all focus on the one who created us, loves us, and wants us all to be in Heaven with Him. God!
#4: I'm a member of the world reknown Londonderry Marching Lancer Band and Colorguard. I'll be going into my third year, as a 16 year old junior. We are headed back to Pasadena, California to participate in the Tournament of Roses Parade. This will be our fifth time going. Our last was in 2011. We marche in the Orlando, Citrus Bowl Parade in 2015, and the New Year's Parade at Disney's Magic Kingdom in 2016. We participate in the New York City Saint Patrick's Day Parade almost every year. We perform in local parades and at halftime shows and hockey games, as well. When we go to California, we are going to be performing three times. The Rose Parade, The Rose Bowl, and a hockey game. I'm so honored to have been a part of this band I call family, and I am thankful for the band directors, Mr. Andrew Soucy and Mr. Serge Beaulieu for making this all happen.
#5: I play the flute, piccolo, guitar, ukelele, and piano. I can beatbox pretty well and play the bongos pretty fine, as well. I am going to pick up Trumpet and Tenor/Alto/Bari Saxophone and possibly Trombone. I may even play melophone. You can, clearly, tell I love band.
#6: I actually, sometimes, get into ageplay. NO ONE knows about this. I'm noy ABDL or DDLG but sometimes I just like to bring out my inner child. I always do this when I'm alone. But i dont really go into a headspace thag often. I dont really want to do ageplay, because it IS NOT my number one priority. As a single woman, my job right now is to focus completely on God. I need to get my heart right with the Lord, because I have been so weary and distracted lately. It's sad..but yea.
#7: I love reading DDLB fan fics. Septiplier, Crankiplier, and Tythan are my favorite ships, but I also like Nev and Max from Catfish, Mavi (Avi and Mitch from Pentatonix), and Schömìche (Scott and Mitch from Pentatonix). My favorite bromance, however, is Tom Brady and Julian Edelman, a.k.a Bradelman.
#8: I LOVE talking to people about God. I love praying for people and I AM ALWAYS AVAILABLE AT ANY TIME OF NIGHT OR DAY TO TALK TO ANYONE ABOUT ANYTHING! I AM HERE FOR YOU AND I mighy not always be here, when I'm dead of course, but If I dont reply, it's either because I'm EXTREMELY busy or there's been a family emergency, but dont worry I will always get back to you. GOD BLESS WITH LOTS OF LOVE FROM ME!!!!!!! <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 :) :) :) :) :) :)