Week One

3rd Person POV.

Mark was so happy to see that Jack wasn't sad about his circumstances, but instead, was extremely happy to just be with Mark and be his adorable little self. Mark snapped out of his thoughts when he saw Jack tryna get up from the couch. "Oh no, baby. Don't try and walk without me okay?" "I-i sowwy Daddy." Jack began to cry, but Mark comforted him. "No baby don't cry. I was just trying to look out for ya." He booped Jack's nose and gave him kisses on both of his chubby cheeks, which made Jack giggle furiously. "Awe! There's that smile!" Mark cooed and scooped up Jack into his arms and brought him into the kitchen to eat. "What would you like to eat baby?" "Can I has milk an cookies pwease?" Mark smiled and chuckled a little. "Awe. Of course you can baby! First, can you tell me how old you are today?" Jack held up two fingers. "Okay sweetie!" Mark got a bib and a bottle of milk with some little cookies and gave them to Jack. Jack instantly started eating the cookies. "Make sure to drink your milk baby boy!" Mark said as he wiped off Jack's face from the crumbs. "Okie dokie!" Jack started sucking on his bottle and felt sleepy since he hasn't slept since last week, pretty much. His eyes started fluttering shut as he yawned quietly and cutely. "Awe. Is somebody ready for a nap?" Mark's plan had worked. He had been wanting Jack to go to sleep. Jack nodded and extended his tiny arms, and Mark picked him up. He changed his diaper, and put Jack in his crib. What a great day.

This is cute. God Bless! <3 :)