F I F T E E N

Hayley POV

Me and Shannon, well mostly me because she was complaining when I mentioned it, had invited the boys over.

We had ordered pizza when the front door opened and the boys walked in, jack and rye at the front.

Shannon came out with toast in her mouth. "Oh come in" she said sarcastically.

"Aww, thanks babe" Andy said back.

She playfully glared at him until brook ran up to her and tackled her in a hug. "BESTIE!" He yelled. "I MISSED YOUU!"

Shannon and the boys laughed but I seen jack look a little jelly.

"Okay!" I said clapping my hands together. "How about a game?"

Everyone nodded in agreement and Shannon got out of Brooks hold and ran up to hug jack.

After a couple of silly dares and pizza, and brook who had to take a shower after Shannon dared him to make tea with mustard and tomato sauce and poor it over himself, we all settled down to watch a movie.

Me and rye where snuggled up on one couch, brook Shannon and jack, Shannon and jack where snuggled together and brook made them let him join, and Andy, mikey and Hrvy on the floor.

When the movie finished everyone was asleep except for me, I kissed rye and snuggled more into him and ended up falling asleep.
_____________________________

Hey guys! Srry about the crappy chapter but I'm getting writers block and ArMy_97_Kookie won't give me a bloody break!! Anyways bye 👋🏼