S E V E N

Hayley POV

I didn't know what to do...I haven't seen Blake since Shannon beat him up and threatened to kill him if he ever shows his face again.

I mean I can't even believe she should do that for me, but she is very protective of the ones she loves.

It was break and me the boys and Shannon were sitting at a table and we were all quite.

"I know it's none of our business but who is this Blake dude?" Hrvy asked making as all look at him. They all turned to look at me and Shannon. Shannon shot a glare at Harvey still holding a tissue to her nose.

"None of your busine-" she started till o cut her off. I seen jack place a hand of her shoulder as comfort

"No, Shannon it's okay" I said sadly. I felt someone put their arm around me and seen it was Rye.

"You don't have to babe" he said softly.

"No it's okay." I smiled at him and took a deep breath.

"Me and Blake used to date. He was always kind to me and was so sweet, Shannon never liked him tho" I started laughing a little and the boys smiled and looked at Shannon. She smiled at me and then looked down at the table. "We has been going out for about a month when we changed, he was violent and started hitting me... I didn't tell anyone not even Shannon. But we were getting changed one day when Shannon came into get something I borrowed when she seen the bruises and cuts on my arm. She found Out and-" I was cut off by Shannon.

"I beat him up and threatened to kill him next time I seen him" she said not looking at anyone. We heard the cafeteria door open and Blake walked in holding his nose. She turned around and looked at him then back at me the guys "he's a dick and he deserves whatever shit comes his way for showing his face around here again." Then she stormed out.

I followed after her...

I seen something I thought i would never see again...

She was crying..

"Hey, hey, hey" I said waking over to her and wrapped an arm around her. She was still for a minute then started walking over a wall.

She started throwing punches at it and I seen her knuckles start to bleed and bruise.

"STOP! SHANNON STOP!" I yelled pulling her back. I looked at her knuckles to see then bloody and bruised.

"I'm sorry" she whispered and hugged me.

That is how she lets out her feelings...she hits something. She bottles all her feelings away till she bursts..

I took her to be nurse and she cleaned her up.

When she came out of the office I pulled her into another hug

When she came out of the office I pulled her into another hug. "Don't do that again!"

"I won't"

____________

Now ya know who Blake is!

Keep reading to find out more!