F O U R T E E N

Shannon POV

I woke up on the couch and felt jacks arms around my waist and his head snuggled into my neck.

I smiled and turned around and kissed his lips. Yes If you didn't know jack asked me out last night a couple of hours after Hayley and rye went on their date. He said he wanted to make it special but I was sick and he couldn't wait to ask me.

He opened one eye and smiled at me "hey" he replied in a husky voice, which no gonna lie was hottttt.

I sat up and pulled him with me. He was still half asleep and he grabbed me and pulled me to him so my back was against his chest and be snuggled his face into my neck.

"I don't wanna get up" he kissed my neck.

"I wanna go make sure Hayley got home okay" I smiled, turned round and pecked his lips.

"Okay let's go" he smiled and we walked to hayleys room. I opened the door and laughed.

Hayley and Rye were spooning and rye was in his boxers, I could tell because his top, hoodie and jeans were on the floor.

"Wow, better of kept it PG" I laughed and so did jack.

"Hay! Love birds up, up, up" I clapped my hands and jumped on the bed.

"Shannon" Hayley groaned. "Piss off!"

"Don't you wanna see the naked Rye in you bed?" I teased and she shot up ans looked at the still sleeping Rye.

"He's my boyfriend!" She squealed. "He asked me last night!"

"I'm happy for you! Jack asked me out too." I smiled and looked back at jack who was leaning on the door frame smiling at me.

Jack then walked over to rye and lay on him.

"What are you doing?" Me and Hayley laughed.

"Getting payback" he replied and we looked at him confused. "I was sleeping when brook and rye climbed on top of me saying we're a big family so payback time"

He wrapped his arms around rye. "I love you ryeeeeee" he said in a babe voice and rye tried to push him off. "Don't you love mee?" He pouted.

Rye turned his face to look at him and then closed his eyes. "Get help"

Jack laughed and then said up but still on rye. "Guess you remember that then?"

"Yup" He said tiredly. "Now get off" he pushed jack of him and he fell on the ground.

We all laughed and he sat up and ran at me and picked me up and threw me over his shoulder. "Aahhhh, put me down!" I yelled laughing then I looked down. "Actually nvm I'm enjoying the view"

I felt him turn his head to look at my bum. "Me too" he laughed and I hit his back.

He threw me on the couch and started tickling me. I laughed and he stopped and hugged me.

'God I love this idiot' I thought smiling.
_____________________________

I know, the cringe! But she admitted to loving jack!! AAAHHHH!

Aha hoped you enjoyed :))