E L E V E N

Hayley POV

'WTF' I thought to myself.

Shannon stormed out of the door followed by jack. The boys left a couple of minutes ago but rye stayed with me.

"UGH! I can't believe she done that to me! Iv always been there for her!" I ranted.

"Babe, calm down" Rye stood up from the couch and walked over to me.

"But she slammed the door on my face she has never done that to me!" He looked at me and laughed. "What?" I asked confused.

"Your so cute when you angry" he smiled tucking a strand of loose hair behind my ear.

I looked down at my feet. He placed two fingers Under my chin and made me look at him.

"I know you have everything going on with that jerk Blake being back" he started. "But I wanna show you I'm nothin' lol him and would you please consider going on a date with me to the fair in town and we can get some pizza afterwards, maybe cuddle on the couch and watch a movie?" He smiled nervously.

I smiled at him and kissed him. He was caught by surprise but soon relaxed into the kiss and placed his hands on my waist and my hands were in his hair. We soon pulled away for air.

"I-is that a yes?" He smiled his eyes still closed and his forehead rested against mine.

"Yes!" I yelled wrapping my arms around his neck and hugging him.
____________________
B
YAY RILEY IS SALING!!! 😆 sorry it's short but I hope you enjoyed it! :P