T E N

Shannon POV

I woke up feeling so fucking annoyed for some reason. And surprisingly I woke up before Hayley.

I got changed into black and white top, a red, blue and white shirt around my waist, black leggings, my boots and because I couldn't be bothered doing my hair I threw on a red beanie

I walked out of my room and grabbed my bag and left before Hayley because I didn't want to talk to anyone.

(Time skip because I'm lazy)

I didn't go to school today and my phone was blowing up with messages.

Hayley⚡️: why didn't you wait on me?

Hayley⚡️: where are you!?

Jack🍀: hey babe, where you at everyone is worried!

Jack🍀: pls answer me I'm worried....

Mikey👾: where you at?

Brook🙊: babe where are you! I miss you! Need my bestie back!!

Hrvy🎶 why you ignoring everyone! WHERE YOU AT DO!?

Rye🐝: babe where you at? Everyone is worried!

Andy🌵: Shannon pls answer your phone..

I rolled  my eyes and turned my phone off and walked into a shop go get a drink.

I payed then started walking back to the dorms.
____________

I got back to see Jack, Brook, Andy, mikey, Hrvy and Hayley in the living room they stopped what they were doing and looked at me.

"Where the hell have you been!" Hayley says add storms up to me.

"None of your bloody business" I reply talking my bag off and walking to my room.

She tries to follow me but I slam my door on her face.

I sit on my bed, grabbed my computer and put on Dexter and watched that until I heard banging on the door.

"Shannon!" Rye shouted at the other side of my door. "Open the door or I'll break it down!"

I rolled my eyes and put in headphones until my door fell down and I look up to see rye standing there with everyone behind him.

"WHAT THE HELL RYE!" I shouted at him.

"YOU WOULDN'T OPEN THE DOOR!" He yelled back.

I looked at him and threw the closest thing to em and it ended up being my candle it hit him in the face.

"WHAT THE HELL SHANNON!" They all yelled. Rye was holding his nose with Hayley beside him.

I pushed passed them and ran out the door. I heard their footsteps until they stopped and then heard only one pair of footsteps behind me I stopped running and felt someone grab my shoulder, I turned around I seen Jack.

"What's wrong with you?" He asked "why did you do that ro Rye?"

"Why do you care?" I snapped at him.

He looked hurt when I said that to him "seriously, what's wrong?" He said placing his other hand on my shoulder.

"Nothin"

He sighed and then pulled me in for a hug. I would normally pull away but....I actually liked his hugs..

I hugged him back and burred my head into his shoulder, not gonna lie he smelled great!

We pulled away and I asked something I regret "Why were you and Hayley hugging last night?" I looked at my shoes and not at him.

"A-are you jealous" he said I'm disbelief.

"No" I lied. "I just thought she liked rye"

"Well funny story" he rubbed the back of his neck and then grabbed my hands in his. "I was actually asking her about how to impress you and make you like me" He Finished nervously.

I stared at him not saying anything. He sighed and went to talk away dropping one of my hands and holding on to the other as long as he can.

When he dropped my hand and started walking away I snapped out of my day dream and ran to him turning him round. We looked into each other's eyes and I smashed my lips to him.

I caught him by surprise but he immediately kissed me back and wrapped his hands around my waist and I wrapped mine around his neck.

We pulled away for air and rested out four heads together and laughed quietly.

What has he done to me? 
________________________________

OMG WE KISSED!! Keep reading to find out what happens next