Part 51

Dear Diary, 

Today, I started my formal education at the palace. It was a female teacher and her name was Mrs Neil. She had short, blonde hair but not like 'a bob hair cut short'. It was short like Tinkerbell's hair. With it, she wore a white blouse which had navy blue flowers printed on it and with it she wore a matching navy blue blazer and skirt, like a sort of suit. And then she had on some (one again!) navy blue tights and the only thing that didn't match was her black high heels. 

There has been a new decorated school room in the palace so I headed there this morning. I dressed pretty smart for this first day. Kate helped me. "Wear something casual but not TOO casual. And don't go all formal but only slightly" she told me. I put on a white Betty shirt from Reiss, some black Monaco trousers from Reiss and some black glossy loafers. 

I headed into the school room. There was my old desk from my bedroom which has been replaced by my Oval Office Desk that Kate got me (and I love her for it!). I took a seat and we got to work. It was pretty fun and I think I like my new teacher. She seems impressed with my history and that I'm able to speak French, Spanish and Maori. 

She didn't issue me homework just yet. I told Kate about my lessons today. She decided that we go for a walk in the gardens. The sun was shining so it was gorgeous. We talked about France and Scotland so I was excited for it and so was she. 

We got back to the palace pretty late as the sun had gone and the stars had come out. We sat in the living room and watched a film again and we got into bed late too. 

Goodnight!