013

I felt worried for Eden because I don't know what the hell is actually going on.

"Eden it's fine you don't have to tell me-"

"No Toni, you're my girlfriend and... and you help me and I think it's time for you to know more about me."
He looks down. I nodded.
"Ethan...um me and Ethan went to high school together. He... he was pretty normal like everyone else but frat parties came along and he became a dancing shit bag. Like he would always party even though it was a school night. Once in my life I went to a frat party which Ethan was in the same party. I sat there alone on the couch seeing everyone having their time if there lives. Then Ethan drank which made him drunk but a little too drunk. At the time I had another girlfriend. There was this circle of people so the good boy I am I go and find out what's going on. Then.... then I see Ethan punching my girlfriend rapidly. I cried as I saw her blood coming out from her face. Then some pulled Ethan away from her and I ran to her body and I checked if she was dead and she was, sadly" I saw eden tearing up every time he says a word.

I pulled him into a hug as he cried over my shoulder.

"I'd never knew that it's okay for you to tell me you had nothing with the death of your girlfriend. You loved her and I could see that in your eyes." I say still hugging him.

I felt that Eden held me tightly then he let go.

"Please Toni please stay with me forever. I don't think I could lose you because your the only girl I could rely on for dear life" eden says holding my hands.

I nodded and went up stairs with him. We got into my bed cuddling. I smiled as Eden pulled me close to him.

Grayson's P.O.V

I started walking home. Actually I ain't walking for shit. I decided to call my boy Ethan.
The call:
E: hello
Me: yeah can you pick me up
E: did you kill anyone?
Me: Ethan wait no I'll do did when I like to
E: what ever where are you
Me: close to the downtown bar
E: seriously!?
Me: yep now pick me up bitch
Call over

I put my phone in my back pocket and waited for Ethan. I looked left and right like if I was crossing the street.

I herd a car pull up next to me.

"Hey pussy how much you pay for an hour" Ethan yells from his seat.
I laughed and went into the passenger seat.

"So how did you get here?" Ethan say putting his car in drive.

"It's really long. I found Toni all beat up then we started making out in the ally way"

"Yo Wait What really you didn't" Ethan kids sounds shocked.

"Yeah what's going on? It's like someone is following us or something right" I looked behind me.

"No. You do realize that Eden all most killed my girlfriend right?"

"Wait what you never ever told me about this Ethan" I looked at him.

"Okay okay damn I'll tell ya. Okay me and Eden we to the same high school and then there was these boys who smoked drank and had sex all the time. Then they invited everyone in the school to come to their party. So I didn't do anything that day so I went to that party. Then I saw Eden drinking non stop. I didn't want to tell him to stop because I was scared that he was going to beat me up. Then everybody come into a circle. So I went to go check what's going on and I see Eden beating up my girl friend. I quickly pulled Eden off and I check if she had a pulse and she did. We went to emergency room then five months later she came back but not back to my school. Then Eden goes out to everyone at the school that I killed his girlfriend"

I nodded and kept looking forwards.