003

"The fuck is Ethan?" I whispered to myself.
"Hey Toni I'm going to go see you in Monday!" Grayson yells and leaves. I wanted to call Eden again because there's no way that I'm going to kill this Ethan guy.
The call
Me: hey Eden
Eden: sup what do you want
Me: can you tell me who the hell is Ethan?
Eden: okay, his whole name is Ethan grant Dolan he's 19 years old goes to the same collage as you. Um and he is 5'10
Me: Dolan is his last name right?
Eden: yeah
Me: um okay I seen about it
Eden: ok?.... See you next week
Me: you sure do remember, don't you
Eden: yeah I know that's the only good part about me
Me: right.. Right well I gotta go I have stuff to do
Eden: like killing Ethan
Me: yeah exactly
Eden: alright then see you soon! I love you so much babe
Call over
Shit. It's Grayson's brother. I bit my lip in frustration. Oh and I do that because I'm frustrated. I went down stairs and left my house. I wanted to take a walk. I put in my ear buds like always and play catch me outside🔼🔼. I look down because I'm still anxious because I'm going to kill Grayson's brother. I look towards and I walk. Past. Eden. I turn around to see if this actually Eden.
"Eden?" I say taking out my ear buds. He turns around and that's actually him. I cover my mouth in shock. I ran to him as fast as I can. Eden carried me up and kissed me right on my lips. The greatest feeling of all time. Because its wayyy to cliché and I've never been kissed before. "Oh my god Eden. I thought you were going to be in town next week?" I say smiling.
"Well I guess I wanted to drop in and get used to this place and not get confused where the hell is the dollar store" Eden laughed and I laughed with him. I just wanted to feel what's like to be kissed again so I kissed him on the lips again. He looked completely amazing like everything was amazing.

This is what Eden looks like ☺️Grayson P

Grayson P.O.V
I was about to close my curtains until I saw Toni. I was going to say hey to her until she kissed someone. Fuck man jealously bites you know. Anyways, I have to kill that fucking guy. I stormed into Ethan's room.
"Woah are you ok?" Ethan says sitting down.
"No" I say.
"What happened?"
"Toni kissed a guy and Toni is the girl I like"
"So-"
"I have to kill him"
"Woah, you realize that we came here to have a fresh new start?" Ethan says and I mouth his words.
"I fuck realize that mom, but I have to kill this fucker and your helping with me" I gave than a serous look.
"No no no I'm not killing a human being!" He stood up.
"Oh that's fine you won't kill him you'll be already dead if you don't help me" I crossed my arms.
"Fine! Now get out of my room" he says. I smiled at left him room.
Toni's P.O.V
"Eden come with me" I smiled at him.
Skipping when they get to Toni's house
"Wow Toni, this is a nice house" Eden looks around.
"I know I didn't know that killing a lot of money" I giggled. I went to my kitchen to make some food for myself duh. I started chopping carrots until I felt hands on my hips. I smiled as he puts his lips against my neck. I turn around and its Grayson! I kinda yelled and tried to push him away.
"Toni what's wrong?" Eden says. I just realized it was just Eden the whole time. I'm such an idiot.
"Sorry I thought you were someone else" I push a strand of hair behind my ear.
"Oh come on who has the exact lips like mine?" He looked down then looked back at me. I bit my lip as he said it. I put both of my hands on his shirt and pulling him into a making out session.

I don't know him you like the ending of this part but whatever. But thanks for reading this book that's going to blow up on the New York Times. I love ya and mwah 😘👌✌️✌🙌🙌