008

I went outside and saw Ryan there.
"Hey can I get a hit?" I say.
"Sure" he says giving me the cigaret. I puffed out the smoked and ordered a lift and waited. When the car finally came I waved to Ryan and went into the car.
"What's the location?" The driver fixed the front mirror.
"Fjiman's park" I say looking out the window. The driver nodded and pulled a lever I don't know how to name things. When I got there I waved to the driver and got out of the car. I sat down on the biggest soccer filed I ever saw and waited for Grayson.
"Toni?" I herd someone say. I quickly stood up and patted my clothes. I see Grayson and I walked up to him.
"What" I rolled my eyes at him.
"I want to say sorry about yesterday. I shouldn't have kissed you and tried to kill your boyfriend" he looks down.
"Well I'm not sorry for trying to kill your brother" I smiled and put my hands on my hips.
"Wow you dickhead" he tried walking the other way but I stopped him.
"Thanks" I say. "Ok ok I'm done. I know you might think that I don't love Eden but I do and you have to accept that. But yeah I might have the tiniest crush on you but doesn't mean I have to go all on rampage on everything but it sounds like what I would do BUT THATS NOT THE POINT it's just that I'm like Eden and you will like someone else."
"Yeah you're right I guess but I got you your gift" he hands me over a box. I unwrapped it and I asked.
"Oh cool what is it?" I say looking at it upside down.
"Toni it's a clap on lights" he says flipping it over.
"Oh yeah I forgot I have your gift right.... Here" I hand him a little something something. He opens it and he looks confused. I bit my lip trying not to laugh.
"Oh cool a vibrater" he says trying to act surprised.
"I know ooo looking the right corner of the box"
"Includes 8 inch dido- Toni what the actual hell is wrong with you?" Grayson says covering the box with his hand.
"Merry Christmas" I smile a him. I got an text from Eden and it says: WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU BITCH.
"Who is it?" Grayson says trying to look over my phone.
"Um it's Eden can you drive me home?" I put my phone in my back pocket. Grayson nodded and drove me home.
Skip the car ride
I unlocked my door and waved to Grayson as I enter my house. I close the door behind me and yelled.
"Eden are you ok? I got your text"
"Toni sweetheart what did I talk about?" He says getting closer to me.
"Don't leave the chicken parmesan outside of the fridge?" I was kinda confused.
TRIGGER WARNING EDEN DOES THINGS THAT MIGHT TRGGER YOU!!!😳🖐
"No! I talked about not being a dick to me" he slapped me.
"The fuck is wrong with you!" I tried punching him but he stopped my hand from doing it. He yanked my hand down and punched me right on the cheek which made me fall on the floor  in pain of course. When I was still on the floor Eden started kicking me in my stomach, my face, my arms, my legs. When he finished with the kicking he grabbed my shirt and pulled me up and grabs me by my neck.
"This is what happens when you're being a dick to me" he says as giggle and hold on his arm. Eden finally puts me down and I started taking deep breaths in and out. I look up at him in pain and he gave me a disgust look before grabbing my head and hitting against the wall making me pass out....

Ok for y'all don't get confused it's still Christmas and into the next chapter it won't sooooo yeah see y'all later👏👏🙌🙌👌✌️😘😘😍😝😂❤️❤️ mwah