001

Play cherry cola now plz🔼🔼
I just walking down the street with my ear buds plugged in playing cherry cola. Okay here's my story. I'm 19 years old I go to collage. Pretty simple right? No, I kill everyone. Like everyone. I tried claiming myself down but that didn't help for shit. I got caught once by killing my own mother. So I went to a nuns place thingy to get myself straight. But when got out of that hell hole I literally went lose. I started going on a killing spree. I didn't know I loved dead bodies. Anyways back to real life. I took off my ear buds and looked at the sky. I started walking but still looking up. I herd a bike bell and I face forward. I see this guy riding his bike. I quickly doge the bike. I watch him riding off. I couldn't handle it I ran after him. When I got got close enough I threw my bag at him making him fall. Duh. I go over his body to see if he's dead. I look at him closely and he opens his eyes, which made me scared and I jumped back. I quickly took a knife from my bag and point it at his neck.
"Woah clam down" he kinda moved back.
"Bitch you don't ride bikes in collage you dumb ass" I slowly move the knife closely to his neck. "Now you have to pay for your crimes" I felt pressure on my back. Like is feels like someone is leaning on my back. I let out a breath out and put down the knife. "I can't" I stood up and gave him a hand. He took my hand and stood up. We were still holding hands. He pulls me close to him.
"Don't play that" he says before he pushes me back. I took my bag and ran off. I ran to the gun range, that where I let out all of my anger. I know the person there so I don't have to pay. I put on the big headphone and loaded my gun. I started shooting at random targets. When I ran out of bullets I changed the gun and i herd a person shooting. I didn't want to go see so I went back to basement where I met Lucas the owner of the gun range. I stormed to him.
"Hey why is there a person here!" I yelled at him.
"Okay geez I'll go check it out" he says. I followed him. I see that guy again. What I met like ten minutes ago. I walked over to him.
"Hey you" I tapped him on the shoulder. He turns around while he takes off his headphones.
"Hey it's you again" he gave me a serous look.
"Dude, I know you love this gun range but you got to get out" Lucas say pointing behind him.
"Lucas, I can handle this" I pushed him to the side. "Look you didn't shoot any of the targets, blind ass" I say.
"Guys class starts in five minutes-"
"Lucas, I swear to god I'm going to kill you" I look over at him.
"Okay then, show me" he hands me over his gun that he has using.
"See, you just point at the target over ther-"
"Do you guys want me to call the school" Lucas cuts me off. I rolled my eyes and pointed at Lucas's head. I shot the gun and it went straight through his head.
"And you blink with one eye" I say and I look over at him. "Now, I just killed a man in a long time I have to hind the gun in my bag" I say going to my bag and putting the gun in it. I got on of the bullets packs in my bag too and held the door for the guy. He just looked at me.
"Come on" I say. I got his attention and he got his bag and went out the door. We walked with each other.
"So are you crazy like insane?" He asks.
"Yeah" I smiled at him.
"Well that was fast"
"Yeah I have been to different places to get myself back on track. But I stopped using my meds so yeah" I say.
"Oh....... But I bet you can't ran as fast as my bike bitch" he started riding off with his bike. I rolled my eyes and ran after him. When we were side by side he looked at me and I looked at him. It just felt like it was slow motion. He dropped his jaw and I smile wink at him and sprinted a little faster. I reached the door of the collage.
"If I could out run a a police car I could put run you" I say taking a drink.
"What?" He says out of breath. I smile at him and went inside the collage. When the guy caught up to me.
"So what's your name?" He asks. I just realize he has tattoos everywhere. Well not everywhere, hopefully. He was tall he looked okay for being buff, brown eyes that I could stare all day, and brown hair with blond highlights.
"Well my name is Toni" I push a strand of hair behind my ear.
"Really, like tony hawk?" He smiles at me.
"Yeah sure" I slime at him. "Okay then what's your name?" I ask.
"Grayson Dolan" I even loved him name. I blushed. "Oh my god are you blushing?!" He says laughing at me. I pined him up against the wall.
"I literally have a gun in my bag and I I'm not afraid to shoot up a school. Trust me I've done it before" I gave him a death stare I let him go and went into my class. I walk into my class and seeing everyone I it already.
"You are late Toni" my teacher says crossing her arms.
"Suck my dick" I did a air hug and walked back of the class.

I hope you guys like this part. I thought of it at school and seeing it blowing up on the New York Times list. But anyways mwah✌️✌😍😍👏👏🙌🙌👌👌