Chapter 12(part 4)- Waiting For Them To Say, "Take Me With You"

HEY PEOPLE I HOPE YOU GUYS LIKE THIS CHAPTER! I HAVE A VERY GOOD FEELING THAT YOU GUYS WILL LOVE THIS CHAPTER! SO I CANT WAIT TO GET YOUR THOUGHTS ON IT! THE DEDICATION IS TO JayAriesBayudan! I THINK HES MY FIRST GUY FAN! SO IM SO HAPPY! I WANT BOTH GENDERS TO LOVE RANRFMA! So thank you JAYARIESBAYUDAN! YOU ROCK! HAHA! ENJOY THE CHAPTER YOU GUYS! 

Chapter 12(part 4)- Waiting For Them To Say, "Take Me With You"

Klover's POV

As if on cue the bell rang, everyone got up almost at the same time and said lunch. I smiled. Just an ordinary day of high school. Everyone got up and walked out, us not worth anything to them anymore now that lunch had come. Maybe not, I thought.

A blonde with her mini skirt and tight fitted shirt and her little followers were walking past and they had the nerve to wink at Hunter. My Hunter. I glared at them but they seemed unfazed.

The leader handed him a piece of paper flirtatiously smiling. I grabbed his hand instantly trying to tell her nicely to back the heck off. When she saw me do it she quickly dismissed it.

"If you ever need any excitement," she paused looking me up and down before continuing. "Feel free to call me". She winked and I growled.

"He won't be needing any. Go waste yourself on somebody else". I smiled.

She let out a sigh but still had the nerve to touch him. She lightly touched his arm and before I could even say anything he growled.

"I don't want you. The only person I want is her. So go mess with someone else". He said. I knew he wanted to say something else but the girl looked pretty upset about the rejection.

"Have a good lunch," I said smiling. She flipped her hair and strutted off muttering a "whatever" as she left.

I smiled triumphantly. Take that slut! Hmph!

Hunter laughed. He read my thoughts, darn it! I smiled at him. He opened his mouth to say something.

"Don't". He just laughed at me. I looked over at Annabeth and realized she had a look of horror on her face as she looked at Cameron.

Cameron began to frown and then he looked so sad. Sad that his mate wasn't going to accept him. I looked back at Annabeth already knowing what she was thinking.

I gave Julianna a knowing look and she nodded. "Guys can you leave, we'll take care of her". They looked hesitant.

I nodded. "We'll meet you at the cafeteria in a few minutes".

They all sighed and filed out. I gave Hunter a peck on the cheek as he left. Cameron sulked out the room giving Annabeth one last look before closing the door behind him.

I sighed. This was going to be hard. Julianna and I stepped closer to her. She didn't notice us walking to her because she was lost in her own head. Just like I was when I tried to find answers.

"Hi". I started. She gasped forgetting that we were here in the first place.

"Who are you?" she asked.

"I'm Klover". I stuck out my hand for her to shake. She looked hesitant but shook my hand anyway.

"I'm Julianna". She did the same.

"How do you know me?" she asked.

Julianna and I exchanged looks. "Um".

"Your our new pack member". Julianna blurted out.

"Juliana," I groaned. At the same time Annabeth shrieked and said "What?!"

I sighed glaring at Julianna. She pretended like she didn't see it. "Um what Julianna was trying to say was that um-"