"I honestly think you should split custody. That way you both get time with the babies, but you guys get breaks for yourselves as well. Plus, I know you guys will be with each other a lot." Mom said.

"I can't believe my baby sister lost her virginity before me." Ryder said. I gave him a look. "You're still on that?" I asked.

He shrugged. "It's weird all the times he stayed over and went to sleep with you, that you guys were actually sleeping together." He said. "I didn't know he went into her room when he stayed over." Mom said.

"He did. Before my birthday we didn't have sex. We would talk and do other things." I said evasively. Truth is before my birthday we had experimented with other sexual things; oral. I'm not going to get too much into that, we both tried things to each other, but they didn't need to know that.

Though they caught on, Ryder ignored it while my mom gave me a disappointed look. "Still," Ryder started. "I should've told him not to bother you." He said. I shook my head.

"We made plans to meet up in the middle of the night. He would've gone regardless of what you said. He would've just waited for you to fall asleep." I said.

My mom spoke up next. "I feel like it's my fault. My daughter had sex in my house without me knowing. I wouldn't have let Jace in your room at night without your brother there. He would've listened to me, I'm the adult."

I've had about enough of them blaming just him. "It's not just his fault, you know? It takes two to make a baby. I wanted it too. Sure, we shouldn't have done it but it's not just his fault." I said.

"I know Clara, and that's why I'm disappointed in you. And I see now why my mom kicked me out. I'm not kicking you out, I know the struggles of raising a child young, and you have two." She said.

"Do you ever miss Grandma?" Ryder asked. Mom nodded. "She doesn't live too far. I have her phone number." She said. "So call her!" I yelled. "It's not that simple." She sighed. "She doesn't know about werewolves. She'd take in the fact your father isn't here and say "Ha! I told you so!"".

"Why would she say that?" I asked. "She said that eventually your father will leave me. And if she sees he's not here she'd never let me live that down. Even though the story is he's dead, she wouldn't believe me."

"Well there's a simple solution." I said. "Ask Dad if he'll bring Josh down with him and we can all go together and not only will that work, I think I'm ready to see them." I added.

"I guess I can give them a call." She said standing up. "Clara, come with me. I want you to speak to your father."

I followed her downstairs and she pulled the house phone out and dialed a number, then put it on speaker.

After a few rings there was an answer. "Hello?" A young boy said.

"Hi Honey, it's Mom." Mom said in the phone. "Can I speak to your father?" She asked. I knew it was Josh that has answered at that point.

"Yeah, one second." He said and there was some rustling before I heard my dad answer.

"Hey Liz, is everything okay?" My dad asked. "Yes, well as ok as things can get. Listen, I have Clara with me. But first, she had an idea. Her, Ryder, and I were talking and we got on the subject of my mom that kicked me out. I have her phone number, and I'd like to see her." She said.

"Ok? You don't need my permission to do that." He said. "No, I want you to come with Josh to prove to her you didn't leave us." She said.

"When?" He asked. "I'm not sure, I'll need to call her. I just wanted to make sure with you it would be okay if you came along." She said. "Yeah, of course." He said.

"Thank you, do you want to talk to Clara?" She asked. "Does she want to talk to me?" He asked.

Mom looked at me, and I nodded. "She does." There was silence for a little bit. "Well what are you waiting for?" He asked.

She handed the phone to me and turned to phone off speaker. "H-hello?" I said into the phone.

"Hi Clara." He said calm. "D-dad?" I asked, tears threatening to spill. "It's me, Honey."

"I miss you so much." I sobbed. "I miss you too. Now tell me about this pregnancy your mother has told me about." He requested.

"Well uh, I'm about ten weeks, I think. The father is fifteen-" I was cut off.

"I know Jace."

"Right." I began again. "Well I'm having twins. I don't know what else to say about it."

"That's fine, Honey." He replied. "I'm just glad we can talk." He said. "Well anyway, I have to get going. I'll see you soon. Tell Ryder I said hi and your mom that I love her." He said hanging up.

I handed the phone to my mom, a little stunned. "He said that he had to go but that he loves you." I said. She nodded and took the phone.

I went upstairs, knowing my mom was about to call her mom. I was nervous to meet my grandma. Would she be able to tell I was pregnant? Would she hate me for it. Mom said she was very traditional.

When I sat in my room I realized I missed Jace. I told myself to give him a break from all this. I assume it's just the mate bond making me feel this way.

A few minutes later Mom yelled for Ryder and I to come downstairs.

When we got down there she wasted no time to speak. "We're going to see my Mom on Saturday. Do not call her grandma. Call her Ms. Dean." She instructed.

We both nodded. "What happened to your dad?" I asked, thinking out loud. "Ran away with another woman when I was six." She said.

"Oh." I said. "I'm sorry, I shouldn't have asked." She shook her head. "Don't worry about it. Up until I was fourteen I would visit every other weekend, but one day they both just disappeared. I also have some older siblings that are going to be there when we go, who my mom has most likely put against me, so don't let them get to you." She said.

I couldn't wait to meet them, but at the same time I was extremely nervous.

A/N hoped y'all liked it, btw it's my birthday today :)