25-Why do I have to miss you?

Start from the beginning

               *******************
I was in my room with Amelia and Phoebe.They continued asking me what was wrong but I just denied that nothing was wrong.I knew it was obvious but I didn't want to tell them that it was because of Max.

"Ella,you know you can't hide your feelings to your best friends,so just spill it."Phoebe said.

"Yeah shes right,we are here for you,we will always be there to listen to you,so don't worry,just tell us."Amelia touched my shoulder lightly encouraging me to talk.

I crossed my legs on my bed adjusting myself well on my bed."Nothing,it's just that I have an headache."I partially lied.

"Ohh Sorry,let me get you Panadol to take."Amelia reached to her bag and brought out the pills and gave it to me.

"Let me get you water,I'm coming."Phoebe stood up and went to get the water.

"Hey,have it."Phoebe gave me the glass of water.

"Thanks."I said with a smile.

"Why do I have to miss him?"I asked myself without making them hear me.

Max's POV.

We were at the date that Fiona's Dad organized for us.We ate and drank,but I was quiet all the time.

Fiona was dressed in an attractive way trying to impress me so far but after eating dinner,it seems she became much drunk than ever,at the state of her being drunk,she went ahead telling me how handsome I was telling me she needed me so badly,well I couldn't deny the fact that I miss having a girl,I tried to imagine that Fiona was Ella,but it didn't work,I tried harder but it still fucking didn't work.I later on remembered the promise I gave to Ella about not sleeping with any girl apart from her.When we arrived home,I laid her on the bed,but she decided to sit and now it seems she's misbehaving.

"Fiona stop,you can't be serious."I said holding her hands because she was about making herself naked.

"Guy,let's just forget the world and have fun tonight."She said pulling me closer and then giggled.

As I looked at her eyes,I saw lust in her eyes,before I could say a word,she unbotton and unzipped my Jeans.

"Hey,hey F-fio...."before I could complete my word.I felt her lips on mine,truly it was dark,But I could see the look on her face.She smiled, drawing me closer to her.I could feel my body suppressed to her body.

I was about kissing her back,when the thought of Ella came to my mind.Gee what are you doing to yourself?Don't you love Ella,don't betray your Ella.I said to myself.

"Fiona stop!"I stood up from where I was.

"What?"she gave me a sexy look.

"I am not interested."I hissed and went to my usual place.To the library to go and sleep there.

"Where are you going?"She asked making me to look back,it seems she's really a slut,the way she's behaving looks like she's finding all means to seduce me.Never,never will she.

"I'm going for a business"I said avoiding her.

            ********************
It was morning and all my prayer was that when I enter my room, Fiona would still be asleep.My face widened as I opened the door,it seems like the Lord answered my prayer.The smile on my face was superb.

I quietly sneaked in and went to get a shower.After my quick shower,I started dressing up really quickly before Fiona wakes up because I didn't want to talk to her at that moment,I mean it was morning,who would want to get frustrated in a beautiful morning like this?

I wore one of my Jean,my black hood and my black shoe.when I was through,I looked once more at Fiona and nodded with frustration."Now I'll love to go for a walk."I said to myself.

So I immediately head out not wanting to meet anyone on my way including my mom.

"Why?Why do I have to miss her?"I talked to myself.

Hey guy,how are you?Thanks for your support so far.Hope you enjoyed this part.
Don't forget to vote and comment,your support means alot to me.
This chapter's picture is a pic of Max.