Epilogue 1

Swara was talking to her cousin through phone while making food when Sara came near Swara crying . Swara cut the call and carefully picked Sara who stopped crying and hugged Swara .

What happened to my baby ha 'Swara asked brushing Sara's small ponytail . Sara looked at Swara and showed her arms and legs indicating she got hurt and by this Swara understood she fell while playing in the ground with the gardener . Swara made Sara to sit on the cabinet of the kitchen and found some mud on her arms legs and dress .

Swara removed Sara's dress . Sara is a big girl . Sara is Papa's princess and mamma's world so she'll not cry . ' Swara said kissing Sara's cheek and lifting her . Shara is a biggg gil , Che will not cry ' Sara said wiping her tears and sniffing . Swara kissed her arms and tickled her , who laughed continuesly and they moved to their room .

Swara gave a bath to Sara and gave her tonic and put her to sleep who slept peacefully on her mother's chest . When she made sure that Sara is sleeping Swara came out of the room to kitchen . She checked her phone and found missed calls from her husband .

She dialed him and he took the call on first ring . Are you fine ' came that question and she replied with a nod - which he can't see but which he felt . I didn't ask you to nod say yes or no ' He said sounding angry and she replied a Yes . Where is my doll ' the next question . She is fine she fell on the ground and came near , there is nothing to worry I put her to sleep after giving her tonic ' She said sounding upset .

I'll be there in home in one hour and what are you doing ' Next one came from him . I came to kitchen just now after putting her to sleep and ' before she could complete he interrupted her . Dare you do any work' he said . I'm a pregnant women and also I have a three and half year old girl with me . I need to take care of my childrens . I want to eat biriyani and I know that my so Called husband is busy in a wedding and I don't have any other to bring me and my childrens food so I'm making food for me and my babies . Dare you say anything 'and she cut the call angrily .

She checked the time and it was 1 PM . She put the food in the dining table and went to get her daughter . After waking her up and washing her face swara came back to the hall holding the little Sara by her fingers .

She made her to sit on the table and served biriyani in a plate . Biyyaani ' Sara screamed happily and gave a kiss to her mother who smiled and started to feed her the food . Mumma you know thoday me and bayyaa put a plant Inside the mud ' Sara said while muching the food and Swara showed a wow expression .
And seeing this Sara got shy Nd laughed loud .

Both were having a great mom-daughter session when Sanskar enters . Pappppaa'She yelled and jumped into Sanskar's arms who took and started to twirl her making her to laugh . Sanskar for god sake stop it . She just ate food now and please don't make her to vomit again ' Swara said in anger and took Sara in her arms remembering yesterday's incident were Sara vomit when Sanskar twirl her after giving her the medicine .

Swara started to feed Sara again who touched Swara's cheek with a smile and Swara's anger vanished away seeing her daughter and kissed Sara's palm . Sanskar sat near Swara and and Sara was on the table . When Swara forward food to Sara , Sanskar ate it and kissed Swara's cheek . Swara ignored him and didn't said anything . Sanskar sadly looked at Sara who give her best smile showing her teeth .

After putting the plate on the sink she started to wash the utensils after cleaning Sara's mouth who started to play with her toys in the hall . After changing his armani suit to casuals Sanskar came to kitchen and saw his wife busy in washing utensils .

Without saying anything he went back and hugged her . She didn't respond and he kept his head on her shoulders . She moved back and put the cleaned utensils on its place but still he didn't broke the hug and he kept hugging her .

I'm really sorry shona . I swear I really didn't mean those words ' he said turning her and cupping her face . She looks at him with her big eyes and a tear fall from it . He kissed her cheek and whispered you're cute shona

Guys one more part is there which I'll publish soon . I really want to know how many of you'll read this coz I think some might have removed this from their library . Pls vote and comment and I'm really waiting for it . Thank you for reading and did you like the chapter .

SwaSan - With You ✔जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें