Chapter 2 ✔

Swara and Sanskar were coming out of the hospital after Sarah's checkup when Sanskar's phone started ringing .

He rejected the call again and again . Atlast he attended it .

"Why are you calling me . " Sanskar asked with rage and seeing him Swara holds his hand to calm him down . " I have nothing to talk to you " He cut the call and looked at Swara . " It was Laksh. He said he wanted to talk . But I don't care " Sanskar said walking forward holding Swara's hand .

Again his phone rang and when he was going to switch it off Swara took the phone from him . " It must be important . Take the call and ask calmly why did he call " He looked at her and took the phone because he knew he can't win over his queen .

" Hello..What you want..I can't come now..( Swara gave him a glare ) Ohkay..Come to Sunshine cafe . I'll be there in 30 minutes ." Sanskar hung up the phone and get inside the car followed by Swara .

Seeing his mood she leaned carefully , not disturbing baby Sara's sleep , gave her husband a kiss on his cheek . He looked at her and half smiled. " It's been 5 years . What do they want now . " He asked looking at her . " If you went to them with a calm mind then only you'll know . Now hurry up . After dropping us you go or do I want to come with you ." She asked keeping her hand on his shoulder . " No . You're already stressed . I don't want you to undergo some drama . " He said and started driving .

He came to the cafeteria and saw his whole family except his big brother . Seeing him Sujatha and Annapurna came to him . " I'm not here to make relations " he said making a distance between them and they all stood there with tear in their eyes .

" Sanskar beta . I'm sorry . I know my sorry can't take all..." Before Durga Prasad could complete Sanskar interrupted him . " Please . Just tell me . Why did you call me " He asked looking at Laksh .

" Adarsh bhai cheated us . Took all the property in his name and threw us out " Laksh said . " Nothing new is expected from his behaviour " Sanskar mumbled although he felt hurt seeing his family like this .

Swara carefully kept Sara in bed with pillows around her who was sleeping in her night dress . She heard the door bell and took her dupatta and kept it around her arms and went to open the door . She opened the door and saw Sanskar . " Everything went well?" She asked touching his arms . He turned around and she saw his family .

She smiled and welcomed them inside . She heard about them but it was the first time meeting them . She took elders blessings and asked them to sit .

"I'll come just now " She went to kitchen . " That's my wife . Swara and this is our home " He said . They all stood there not knowing what to talk . Sujatha was excited , she wanted to talk to her daughter in law but couldn't . She was guilty and hurt . And a lone tear escaped from her eyes .

" Why you all are standing . Sit and drink this please " Swara said offering them juice . " Sanskar , you show them their room and by the time I'll prepare dinner . " She said looking at him . She was happy meeting her husband's family .

" I'll order food . No need to make now " he said . " No problem . I'll manage . " She said and turned to go when Sujatha stopped her . " No beta . There is no need of food and all . We're fine "

" No aunty . You take rest and I'll call you when the food is ready . Sanskar " She called him signalling to show them their room .

" What are you making " He asked leaning on to the kitchen door and folding his hands . " Pulav . They'll like it na " She asked while washing plates . " They'll . Let me help you, stubborn women " He said taking the plates from her hand .

She laughed at him . " Don't laugh . Day by day you're becoming more stubborn . " Sanskar said taking the plates to dining hall . " Kya Karu . I'm the wife of Mr Maheshwari na " She said following him holding the food bowl . " Very funny . I told you to order the food but no madam can't listen . You're already working too much and when Sara will wake up at night you'll be too tired Shona ." He said turning her towards him .

" Sanskar I'm so happy today . See I met my in-laws . And I'm super happy . I thought I would make some mistake while making food because I'm so happy man " She said holding his hands .

He caressed her face and kissed her forehead . " I love you " he said . " I love you too . Now you please go and check Sara . " She said pushing him .

Maheshwari family came downstairs and saw , everything ready on the table . Swara came to them and told them to Have their seat .

"You too sit beta " Annapurna said while sitting . "I'm not hungry . I'll have it later" She said while serving . " Sanskar. Did he ate?" Sujatha asked . "He's getting freshen up so after that he'll come but for now you all eat " She started to pour water for everyone . "But beta you too should eat . Within less time you made all this for us . We're grateful for that . So as a token for our thank you , you should eat with us " Durga Prasad said and Swara smiled " There is no need of thank you . This is your son's house and I'm his wife and it's my responsibility to take care of you all and we can do all the talkin's later . All of you start eating now please "She said and heard Sarah's cry .

"I'll be back and please start eating" She smiled and rushed to their bedroom .

She opened the door of the room and went near Sarah , who was crying out loudly and seeing Swara she hold her arms out to be lifted .

" What happened to my Sarah ha . She got scared?? Hmm " Swara calmed her while keeping hands on her back and Sarah nuzzled into her neck .

"What happened ? " Sanskar came out of the bathroom looking worried . " Nothing your doll just cried . I think she got afraid seeing no one beside her when she woke up . Now she's fine let's go downstairs . " Swara said taking Sarah's toy from the bed . " Hmm . " He said kissing Mother daughter's cheeks which he does frequently without any reason as ' it will make him stress-free ' ; as he described it to Swara .

Maheshwari family looked shocked seeing a baby girl in Swara's arms . Sujatha was sure seeing the baby that it was her son's daughter . The baby had Sanskar's eyes which he inherited from his mother . Sujatha wanted to run and hug her grand daughter but she knew her son wouldn't like it. Happy - Hurt tears rolled down her eyes and seeing Sujatha her husband kept his hand on hers comforting and Sujatha smiled and nodded .

SwaSan - With You ✔जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें