Flaming Wolves

Nala began training with Niemin as well. She held a spear firmly in her hands. "Now run towards me with it!" Niemin shouted. Nala obeyed and began to run. When she was about to hit him, Niemin dodged it, pulled out his sword and aimed it at Nala.

"That's not fair that you get the sword. It is easier to control than this pointed stick!" Nala threw down the spear and crossed her arms. Niemin put his sword back in the sheath and looked back up at Nala.

"That is because using a sword is step number two. Once you master the spear, you may move up to the sword."

"Would you just forget these rules of yours? Where have they ever actually gotten you?" Niemin looked like a mixture of sadness and anger. Before he could say anything however, Aorlin came running between them. Her face was full of panic.

"Natasha said that we are under attack." Nala did not hesitate to leave the training circle. Niemin began running, but then he turned to see Aorlin out of breath.

"Are you going to be okay to fight?" He asked. Aorlin only smiled.

"They are just wolves that spit out fire. I should be just fine." Aorlin followed Niemin as they ran to enter the fight.

When they got there, everyone was already fighting. Natasha was using wind bursts to push the wolves into the river where they drowned. Cati was using Blin's sword to kill them, and Blin was drowning them with long streams of water. Gema and Brolin we're throwing emeralds and rocks at them, and Nala was using Natasha's sword. Niemin and Aorlin joined the battle immediately.

"How do you get a sword?" Aorlin asked. Niemin answered as he killed a wolf.

"Simple. Just imagine it, and a sword will present itself!" Aorlin listened and she felt cold metal in her hands. She opened her eyes and raised her arms. The handle had two bears facing eachother. The July was shaped like antlers. Aorlin tightened her grip as a wolf came charging at her. She put the sword in a defensive position. The wolf came fast and hard, and Aorlin was knocked off her feet as they clashed. Then it began to growl. When it was ready to jump, a spear hit it firefly in the heart. It yelped and fell backwards. Aorlin looked up to see Niemin getting his sword again. "I will teach you the rules to the sword in your next lesson, okay."