Sant Desert

Aorlin

  Aorlin

Nala

Aorlin studied the ground. "Mud," she said. When she looked closer however, she realized she was wrong. It was not mud, but sand. Wet sand. Sand as far as the eye could see. Aorlin could see the figure of a person walking towards her. Aorlin nudged Jemminin closer. When they reached eachother, Aorlin saw that it was a girl about her age. She had brown hair and olive green eyes. Aorlin got off Jemminin to greet her.

Nala studied the rider infront of her. She had amazing medium brown hair with deep dark eyes. She was rich based off of the dress she was wearing. "Hi,"Nala said. She did not know how to start a conversation with a stranger. The rider hesitated for a moment.

"Hello," Aorlin finally replied. Nala went to say something else, but she was interrupted by a blur between them. When it stopped, Aorlin and Nala froze. Standing before them was a wind serpent. She bowed her head.

"Hello Nala Kirmik. Hello Princess Aorlin Linsa. I am Natasha Windshine. I am here to help you."

"To help me escape my mother?" Aorlin asked.

"Me too?" Nala asked. The wind serpent looked nervous.

"Actually," she began,"Destiny has chosen you along with several others to defeat the shadow flame goddess."

"How would you know what Destiny has chosen for us?" Nala asked completely missing the part about the shadow flame goddess. Natasha turned even paler than she was before.

"Because I am her servant." Aorlin and Nala were both shocked.

"You mean Destiny is a her?" Aorlin asked. Natasha nodded.

"Do you want to meet your companions?" Natasha asked gaining confidence. As she was finishing, Four figures emerged from the sky, and flew down. Aorlin began to study them while Nala just stared. The one beside Natasha was the smallest. She had long, light brown curly hair. Her eyes were jade green, and she had very pale skin. She wore a long, sky blue dress. The next one was a bit on the frightening side. Her hair looked like flames combed down. She had bright green eyes and skin with a yellow tint. She was wearing a long dress. The one beside her had night black hair with purple streaks. She had navy blue eyes that reflected the ocean. She had a long blue and purple dress with a blue overjacket. The last one had curly, black hair. She had emerald green eyes, almost a bright as emeralds themselves. The bottom of her dress was blue, and the topless purple red and gold. The one with flaming hair spoke first.

"Please don't tell me these two are our saviors," she said emphasizing the word saviors as if she didn't believe it. Natasha winced.

"Hate to break it to you sister, but they are," said the one with purple streaks in her hair. She walked up to Nala and Aorlin. "Hi, I'm Blin, and I'm a water serpent." The flames snorted.

"She thinks she's so great because she can control water." Blin looked taken aback.

"What can you control then?" Aorlin asked. Flames stood more proudly as though that were possible.

"I can control fire," she said, and then she remembered she was still a stranger. Refusing to let Blin win, she added," oh, and I'm Cati by the way. This is Brolin," she said pointing to the small one. "And this is Jema," she finished by pointing to the one with curly black hair. Aorlin curtsied while Nala just stared.

"So, are you two really sisters?" Aorlin asked Blin and Cati.

"Sure," Cati replied sarcastically.

" I would be dead before those two turn out to be sisters," Natasha said. Suddenly the clouds moved again to revel another figure coming down. Natasha rolled her eyes when he got down. " This is my brother, Niemin, and he is just trying to show off, because he is a wind prince." Aorlin saw very little resemblance. Niemin's hair was white, and he was a few inches taller than Natasha. They were both equally pale though.

" Hey, I get it," Aorlin said. She pointed at Natasha's hair. " Your hair is blue, like the sky, and your hair is white like the clouds," she finished pointing to Niemin. Natasha went to speak, but Niemin interrupted.

" You're quite smart for an earthling," he said. Natasha went between them.

" Actually, she is the earth serpent princess." Aorlin looked confused.

" I'm not even an earth serpent," Aorlin objected.

" I'm afraid you are," Natasha said.

" Afraid? Why should you be afraid?" Aorlin asked. Natasha sighed.

" Because Nimea gates you the most,"